AUDIO-TECHNICA ATW-1311/831CW ชุดไมค์ลอย แบบหนีบปกเสื้อคู่ พร้อมเครื่อง รับ-ส่ง สัญญาณ ATW-1311/831CW ชุดไมค์ลอย จากแบรนด์ AUDIO-TECHNICA
AUDIO-TECHNICA AT831cW ไมค์หนีบปกเสื้อ (ใช้งานกับ Bodypack Transmitter) Cardioid Condenser Lavalier Microphone Includes windscreen and clothing clip.
This clip-on lavalier mic provides crisp, full-sounding voice pickup. The AT831R also excels as an instrument mic, especially for pickup of acoustic guitar with included AT8444 guitar adapter. The mic is ideal for higher SPL applications. Excellent gain before feedback and suppression of background noise. Operates on phantom power only.
- Clip-on lavalier mic also excels in acoustic guitar applications
- Provides crisp, full-sounding voice and instrument pickup
- Excellent gain before feedback and suppression of background noise
- Operates on phantom power only
- 4.0 m (13.1′) cable permanently attached to mic, TA3F connector at power module
- RoHS compliant—free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
AUDIO-TECHNICA ATW-1311 DOUBLE receiver in 1/2 RACK format
The Audio-Technica “System 10 Pro” rack-mountable digital wireless system is so simple to use, so dependable and so automatic that you’ll never have to think about it. Set it up anywhere, turn it on and its good to go.
Like the rest of the range System 10, the System 10 Pro works in 24-bit / 48 kHz, and allows easy use while ensuring clear and natural sound quality. The system offers three levels of diversity: frequency, time and space. Frequency diversity sends the signal to two frequencies allocated for communication without interference. The time diversity sends the signal in several time slots to optimize immunity against multipath interference. Finally, space diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver to maximize signal integrity.
- 2.4 GHz 24-bit / 48kHz Digital wireless system
- No interference, as operates outside of DTV or 3G bands
- Automatic Frequency Selection. Plug & Play. Ease of use and reliability
- Offers 3 levels of diversity (frequency, time and space) to ensure communication without interference
- Rackable metal chassis, comes with a removable receiver (Kit setting rack included)
- Supplied with 2 extractable receivers in the chassis, and two bodypack transmitters
- Users can pair each receiver with up to 10 transmitters
- 2 frames or 4 receivers can fit in a 19 ” 1U rack
- Possibility to chain up to 5 frames (10 receivers) using RJ12 type cables (one cable per system)
- Up to 10 systems can be used simultaneously without any frequency coordination problems or group selection
- Hi-Fi audio quality over the whole frequency range (20 Hz to 20 kHz)
- No compression during transmission and reception for clear, natural sound
“2.4GHZ DIGITAL SYSTEM, 24 BITS/48 KHZ”
The System 10 continuously monitors the activity in the 2.4GHz band and automatically adjusts its own frequencies to avoid interference. Thus, this system works perfectly well in WiFi environments. Also ideal for add channels to an existing installation running on TV frequencies, since the System 10 Pro will not result in intermodulation or interference.
“THREE LEVELS OF DIVERSITY ASSURANCE”
The System 10 provides three levels of diversity: frequency, time and space. Frequency diversity sends the signal to two frequencies allocated for communication without interference. The time diversity sends the signal in several time slots to optimize immunity against multipath interference. Finally, space diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver to maximize signal integrity.
“A COMPACT AND EXPANDABLE SYSTEM”
With an RJ12 cable supplied with each system, it is possible to connect up to 5 frames (10 receivers). While many systems can operate without being connected, this is not recommended. Indeed linking the systems to create a more stable environment in which receivers are coordinated for the reception, transmission and frequency allocation avoids signal loss and optimizes the simultaneous use of the 10 channels.
|Operating Frequencies||2.4 GHz ISM band|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz to 20 kHz Depending on microphone type|
|Operating Range||60 m (200′) Open range env. with no interfering signals|
|Dynamic Range||>109 dB (A-weighted), typical|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||<0.05% typical|
|Operating Temperature Range||0° C to +40° C (32° F to 104° F) Battery performance may be reduced at very low temperatures|
|Audio Sampling||24 bit / 48 kHz|
|Receiving System||Diversity (frequency/time/space)|
|Output Connectors (Microphone)||Remote Receiver Connector: RJ45
Link Connector: RJ12
|Maximum Output Level||XLR, balanced: 0 dBV 1/4″ (6.3 mm), unbalanced: +6 dBV|
|Power Supply||100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12V DC 0.5A power supply switched mode external|
|Dimensions||209.8 mm (8.26″) W x 44 mm (1.73″) Hx 169.3 mm (6.67″) D|
|Accessories Included||Included AC adapter, Link cable, Rack-mount adapters, Joining plate, Rubber feet|
|RF Power Output||10 mW|
|Spurious Emissions||Following federal and national regulations|
|Input Connections||Four-pin Locking Connector,
Pin 1: GND,
Pin 2: INST INPUT,
Pin 3: MIC INPUT,
Pin 4: DC BIAS +9V
|Battery Type||Two 1.5V AA|
|Battery Life||>7 hours (alkaline) Depending on batt. type & use pattern|
|Dimensions||70.2 mm (2.76″) W x 107.0 mm (4.21″) H x 24.9 mm (0.98″) D|