เครื่องเล่นดีเจ DENON DJ SC5000M PRIME หน้าจอสัมผัส 8 นิ้ว Dual-Deck Playback Engine, Separate Audio Outputs, 3-USB และ 1-SD Card จากแบรนด์ DENON DJ
DENON DJ SC5000M PRIME
Multi-Award Winning Pedigreee
The SC5000M PRIME shares the same award-winning, multicore processor powered technology as the SC5000. In DJ Magazine’s prestigious Tech Award event, this won not one, but two of DJ Mag’s most coveted awards – 1st place winner in the ‘Ultimate Club Deck’ and ‘Innovative New Product’ categories.
7” HD MULTI-TOUCH DISPLAY
Engage in a new visual performance workflow with the SC5000’s amazing, latency-free HD touchscreen. It’s easy to edit, create and navigate crates and playlists and even move tracks around with v1.3.1’s on-screen collection management feature. Organizing your music by various categories and getting instant search results using the on-screen, alphanumeric keyboard is fast and easy too. All your vital DJ performance info is viewable, such as BPM, musical key, loop-lengths and bar/beat counter etc.
Plus with the ‘swipe-right to load’ feature, dropping tracks into the mix is a totally perfect experience. The large, tri-colored (frequency split) waveform can be viewed zoomed in or out with a finger pinch-gesture and shows clearly that essential beatgrid positioning throughout the track. Add this to the full-track waveform overview, for both layers (A & B), and utilize the needle-drop touchstrip to jump to any position in your song.
Stream or Play Music from the Cloud
With built-in Wi-Fi and an Ethernet Link port for hardwired internet connections, the SC5000M connects you with your favorite music streaming service or personal cloud storage without being tethered to a computer. Log in to your streaming account directly on the unit for instant access to the world’s largest music collections. The SC5000M offers a vast array of streaming service options including Beatport LINK, Beatsource LINK, SoundCloud GO+, and TIDAL, so whatever the genre the SC5000M has you covered. If that’s not enough, connect your Dropbox account to access your personal music collection remotely from anywhere in the world.
Dual-Layer Decks, Two Players in One
Two players in one standalone unit! The SC5000M PRIME is armed with not one, but two actual deck layers, capable of beat grid locked synchronization. The SC5000M has dedicated audio outputs and a stacked waveform view for layers, offering some incredible options for creative and forward-thinking DJs – mix and match between acapella’s and instrumentals or mix an entire set all on one single SC5000M PRIME – the possibilities are endless!
Already a staple performance essential for Turntablists and creative DJs, the SC5000M PRIME’s ‘Instant-Doubles’ feature brings a single finger-press action to duplicate a DJs currently playing track on one layer and in its precise point in the timeline, onto the player’s second layer. In a two-player scenario also, the Instant-Double’ would be sent across the network to the second player from the source unit/track. Adventurous performer DJs then get the best of both vinyl and digital worlds!
On-Board Track Analysis
Engine OS Media Players and Smart Consoles are capable of internal song analysis without the need for any computer pre-preparation. Simply load a track from a drive, or streaming service and the player will quickly and accurately analyze beat grids, musical key, BPM, track artwork, and all other metadata within seconds. You can instantly cue and play your track while this (once-only) analysis is happening in the background too – so there are no delays to getting in-the-mix.
Class-Leading Time Stretch Algorithm
The SC5000M PRIME has a DAW quality, on-board time stretching algorithm that changes forever the quality expectations of DJs when performing with different genres, tempo’s and styles of open-format music. Musical key can be shifted, matched and locked, with super-extreme tempo changes effected with sonic integrity across all audio frequencies. Bring a 95 bpm Hip-Hop track up in speed to mix into a 125 bpm House track, blend in a Trance track at 138, raise the tempo up to a Drum ‘n Bass track at 170, then fire in a Grime track back at 140 bpm – mixing creativity and sonic perfection on the SC5000M PRIME.
8 Expressive Performance Pads
Take full standalone control of triggering hot cues, loops, rolls and slicer with no laptop or third-party software in sight. The SC5000M PRIME’s eight, MPC style trigger pads give DJs full live performance expression to manipulate audio, create live remixes, beat-juggle and drop both straight-time and triplet rhythm cuts, all securely locked to the players quantize setting (or used without for even more time-signature performance experimentation). The SC5000M’s multicore processor power even enables beat and hot-cue juggling on one layer, whilst a second background track plays on the other. New levels of expressive DJ performance await your fingers!
‘Engine Connect’ Enhanced Communication
When up to four SC5000 units are connected directly via LAN to Denon DJ’s X1800 or X1850 4-channel digital mixers, additional communication and performance enhancements come into play. ‘Currently playing’ track tempo data is transmitted, enabling the ‘Engine Connect’ protocol to give you bit-accurate control over tempo-based FX and the ability for uber-fast music transfer across the network too. In addition, via the networked SC5000 players, the X1800/50 mixers use the StagelinQ protocol to control video, lighting, and effects, working seamlessly with SoundSwitch, Resolume, and Timecode software.
- Powered by the industry-leading, ever-evolving Engine OS
- 7-inch motorized platter with adjustable torque
- 7-inch HD touchscreen with intuitive and familiar workflows
- Dual-layer playback with individual analog/digital outputs to mix two tracks from a single player
- Built-in Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity for music streaming
- Direct connection to Beatport LINK, Beatsource LINK, SoundCloud GO+, and TIDAL streaming services
- Sync and play music from the cloud with onboard Dropbox integration
- Supports both lossy and lossless audio formats
- Internal onboard analysis of music files
- 8 multifunction performance pads for Hot Cues, Loops, Slices, and Rolls
- 8” RGB illuminated jog wheel with HD display for album artwork, performance information, and custom logo
- Best-in-class time stretch and musical key change/sync
- Create & edit playlists on-the-fly with on-board collection management
- Preview tracks from the library before loading
- (3) USB and (1) SD media inputs for music playback
- LAN output to link to up to four players
- Plug and play compatible with Rekordbox® prepared USB/SD media devices
- Sync audio with video, lighting, and FX through Resolume, SoundSwitch, and Timecode software
- Compatible with Serato DJ and Virtual DJ via controller mode
- Analog Output: 2.0 Vrms (0 dBFS, 1 kHz)
- Dynamic Range: 116 dB
- Distortion (THD+N): < 0.0015%
- Frequency Range: 22–22,000 Hz
- Digital Output:
- Sampling Rate: 96 kHz
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Drive: Brushless DC Electric
- High Torque: 3.3 kgf/cm (instant); 2.8 kgf/cm (stable)
- Low Torque: 1.6 kgf/cm (instant); 1.1 kgf/cm (stable)
- Starting Time: 0.5 seconds
- Braking System: Electronic
- Material: Aluminum die-cast
- Diameter: ф 203.5mm ±0.5mm
- Weight: 900g ±5%
- 7.0” / 178 mm (diagonal)
- 6.0” x 3.6” / 152 x 91 mm (width x height)
- Full-color LED-backlit display with touchinterface
- (2) RCA output pairs
- (2) coaxial digital outputs
- (1) 1/8” (3.5 mm) mini TS input (remote start)
- (3) USB Type-A ports (for USB drives) (Rear-panel ports supply 900mA for USB 3.0 devices, 500 mA for USB 2.0 devices. Frontpanelport supplies 500 mA for USB 2.0 devices only.)
- (1) USB Type-B port (for computer connection)
- (1) SD card slot
- (1) Ethernet link port
- (1) IEC power input
- Connection: IEC
- Input Voltage: 110–240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (Width x Depth x Height)
- 320mm X 419mm X 135mm
- 12.6” x 16.5” x 5.3”
- 32.0 x 41.9 x 13.5 cm
- Dimensions (Width x Depth x Height)
- Weight (Without USB and Power Cable
- 14.08 lbs.
- 6.4 kg
- Weight (Without USB and Power Cable
- Supported Media
- SD/SDHC card
- USB mass-storage devices (flash memory, external HDD enclosures)
- File Systems:
- FAT32 (recommended)
- File Formats:
- AIF/AIFF (44.1–192 kHz, 16–32-bit)
- MP3 (32–320 kbps, VBR)
- Ogg Vorbis
- WAV (44.1–192 kHz, 16–32-bit)