KANEXPRO AUD2ACV Digital to Analog Audio Converter
Digital S/PDIF to RCA adapter
The KanexPro Digital to Analog Audio adapter converts your digital S/PDIF or Optical (TOSLINK) audio input source to RCA output. Ideal for connecting equipment such as an A/V receiver or a recording deck via the standard RCA connectors. Now you can link your legacy sound system with digital sources such as a Blu-ray player, DVD and CD players that lacks the RCA-style analog outputs. The converter is compact in size and requires minimal setup.
Supports uncompressed 2-channel PCM analog stereo audio output.
- Supports output sampling rate at 48 KHz
- Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission
- Easy to install and simple to operate
- Compact size
- Power supply included
- Input: 1 x Toslink, 1x RCA (Coaxial)
- Output: 2 x RCA(R/L)External Power Supply: 5V DC @ 1APower Consumption: 0.5 watts (max)
Sampling rate: 48KHz
Regulatory Approvals: FCC, CE, UL
Dimensions: 2”x1.6”x1” (51x41x26mm)
Weight (Net): 0.17lbs (78g)