KANEXPRO EXT-HD100MHBT 4K HDBaseT™100-Meter HDMI® Extender w/ PoE Support
Extend Uncompressed HDMI up to 330 feet with UltraHD 4K, Digital Audio & IR over single CAT6a
The KanexPro Long-Runner employs HDBaseT technology to route high-resolution HDMI signals from the source up to 330 feet (100m) to your HD display. It supports resolutions up to 4Kx2K (4 times the 1080p), multi-channel audio and IR extension over a single low cost CAT5e/6 cable.
Fully compliant with HDCP, EDID and CEC controls, the Long-runner HDMI extender is an ideal solution for HDMI extension over long distances.
- Extend HDMI signals up to 330 ft. (100m) on single CAT6 cable
- Supports Power over Ethernet from Tx or Rx
- 4K x 2K@30Hz Ultra HD resolutions
- Infrared Signal Input/Output, embedded over extension
- Supports resolutions from 1080p/60@48bit
- High bandwidth up to 10.2 Gbps
- Enables 3D pass-through
- Supports CEC pass-through
- HDCP and EDID compliant
- Audio support: Dolby TrueHD & DTS Master Audio, 7.1 compliant
- Uncompressed audio support such as LPCM
- Front panel-LEDs for link activity and HDCP authentication
- Locking power suppy & HDMI connectors
- One external power supply 24V DC included
- Input: HDMI
- Output: HDBaseT (Cat 5e/6)
- Input: HDBaseT (Cat 5e/6)
- Output: HDMI
Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 10.2 Gbps all channel
Vertical Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
IR Carrier Frequency Range: 33-55kHz at 5 volts
Resolutions (HDTV): 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 4K /30Hz
Computer Resolution: WUXGA (1920×1200)
Transmission Distance & Resolutions:
- For 100 meters: up to 1080p @60Hz36bit, 3D1080p@30Hz36bit
- For 70 meters: up to 1080p @60Hz@48bit, 1080p @120Hz@24bit, 3D 1080p@60Hz@36bit, 4K x 2K@30Hz@24bit
Power: 24V DC
Power Consumption: 9W (Maximum)
Regulatory Approvals Converter: FCC, CE, UL
Regulatory Approvals Power Supply: FCC, CE, UL
Dimensions: 3.93”x2.5”x1.0” (100x65x25.5mm)
Weight: 0.61lbs (0.28 Kg) x 2 (Tx and Rx)
Warranty: 3-Year limited
Helpful Tips & Recommendations:
- CAT-5 cables should not exceed 330 feet or (100m).
- Please adhere to the TIA/EIA568B standards when terminating network cables in the field.
- Shielded CAT5/6 with metal RJ-45 connectors are recommended to safeguard against random video flashes caused by electromagnetic interference (EMI).
- Do not use crossover cables, patch cables or Ethernet couplers to extend two CAT5 cables. This may damage the Tx & Rx.
- If the power LED indicator on the Tx/Rx unit is not on, check to make sure that the CAT5 cables are not crossed i.e., Ethernet to Link instead of Ethernet to Ethernet.