KANEXPRO HDMMX3232-4K 4K UHD 32×32 Modular Matrix Switcher
Field-upgradeable, Modular Matrix Chassis with IR, Ethernet & RS-232 Control
The KanexPro HDMMX3232-4K is a 32 input by 32 output modular matrix switcher chassis with eight input slots and eight output slots; each modular input or output card supports up to eight device connections. As an add-on to front panel control, the HDMMX3232-4K can be controlled via IR, RS232, or TCP/IP connections.
The optional modular input cards include the following connections: HDMI, DVI, VGA, HDBaseT (with RS232 and bi-directional wide-band IR), Fiber Optic and analog video with digital scaling via HD15 (VGA-UXGA, RGBHV, RGBS, RGsB, RsGsBs, component video, S-video and composite video). The modular output cards include the following connections: HDMI, SDI, DVI, VGA, HDBaseT and Fiber Optic.
Stereo audio embedding is supported on the HDMI input cards to allow analog audio to be inserted into the digital signal. Stereo audio can also be de-embedded using the HDMI or HDBaseT output cards. Advanced EDID management restricts sources to output only stereo audio, while emulating the native video data from the attached displays. This system allows analog audio to be switched with the paired digital video, eliminating the requirement for an additional audio matrix switcher.
The clear button caps provide readable text on the front panel, which can be customized for each installation. Control via IR, RS232, and TCP/IP provide a wide range of options for third party control systems. Ten programmable presets provide an efficient means of configuring the video and audio distribution for common usage patterns.
Ideal for various commercial applications such as, control centers, smart lecture halls, medical and government facilities and residential environments where 4K UHD signal distribution and audio is critical.
- Customizable 32×32 modular switch serving various AV connections
- 4K UHD resolution via HDMI & HDBaseT
- Supported connections: VGA, SDI, DVI, HDMI, HDBaseT & Fiber optic
- High-bandwidth up to 10.2 Gbps
- Add I/O modular cards based on expandability
- Cross-point ultra-switching
- Advanced HDCP & EDID management
- Hot swappable design
- Clear illuminated buttons
- Control via IR, Ethernet & RS-232
- 10 global presets
- Front panel LCD for switching & status
- Front panel security lock
- 5 RU rack-mountable aluminum enclosure
- Dual-Internal power supply (100Volt~240Volt AC, 50/60Hz)
- Backed by KanexPro 3-Year full parts & labor warranty
Securing mechanism: Thumbscrew
- Chassis Input: 8 x Input Cards
- Chassis Output: 8 x Output Cards
- Bandwidth for each I/O: 340 MHz (10.2 Gbps)
- Input/ output impedance: 75 ohms
- Switching speed: 200ns (max)
- Gain: 0 dB ? Max delay: 5nS (+/- 1nS)
- Serial control port: RS-232, 9-pin female D connector
- Pin Configurations: 2 = TX, 3 = RX, 5 = GND
- Front panel control: Buttons
- TCP/IP Control via Ethernet
General & Environmental:
- Material: Black painted Aluminum
- Frame Size: 5 RU chassis
- Humidity: 10% ~ 90%
- Operating Temperature: 0? to +40? C (+32? to +104? F)
- Operating Humidity 20% to 90%, Non-condensing
- Storage Temperature -10? to +60? C (+14? to +140? F)
- Storage Humidity 20% to 90%, Non-condensing
- Installation: Rack mountable
Power, ESD & Regulatory
- International Power Supply: 110VAC ~ 240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 280 watts fully populated
- ESD protection: 15kV
- Regulatory: CE, RoHs
- Case Dimension: 483mm x 356mm x 222mm (19 in. x 14 in. x 8.75 in.)
- Product Shipping Weight: 9.98 kg (22 lbs.)
Warranty: 3-Year Parts & Labor
Diagnostic Indicators: LCD output status & power LED
Included parts: Installation Guide, IR Remote, RS232 Cable, Power Cable, Modular Metal Blank (4) & Rubber Feet (4).
Note: Cable grade, cable quality, source and destination equipment, RF and electrical interference, and cable patches may affect distances and picture quality.