KANEXPRO MOD-OT-VGA 4-Output VGA card for Modular matrix
Add 4 VGA outputs to Modular Matrix Switcher
The KanexPro VGA4OCARD is a 4-output VGA module that works with the HDMMX modular matrix switchers. System installers can expand their matrix requirements by adding or removing this card to increase or decrease output channels. It’s a high-bandwidth card that supports different analog signal formats including YUV, YC, CVBS and more. The card features a built-in scaler function, whic h scales the analog input to HD signal output.
Works with inputs from DVI/HDMI or 3D-SDI, the card outputs to VGA with stereo audio.
- 4-Output VGA card
- High bandwidth up to 450 MHz (-3dB)
- Compatible with various signal formats (VGA-UXGA, RGBHV, RGBs, RGsB, RsGsBs)
- Supports Component video, S-video & Composite video formats
- Built-in Internal HD scale function
- Plug & play, easily integrates to the HDMMX series