KANEXPRO WP-HDBASETX 4K HDMI & VGA Wall Plate Transmitter Over HDBaseT™
Auto Switch, Extend & Control HDMI & Analog video signals up to 230 feet (70m)
The KanexPro WP-HDBASETX is a compact 2-input transmitter for sending 4K HDMI video signals or 15-pin HD analog video, audio and control up to 230 feet (70m) over a shielded CAT6. This Décora style 2-gang wall plate also supports PoH – Power over HDBaseT to the receiver.
Based on HDBaseT™ technology, this wall plate extender is HDCP and EDID compliant ensuring proper output to displays.
- Built in scaling function for HDMI with output resolutions up to 4K
- HDMI or VGA with audio input selectable.
- Auto switching or manual button control between inputs and RS232 controllable.
- Transmits HDMI or analog video, control, and analog audio up to 200 feet (70 meters) over a shielded CAT6 cable
- Auto-switching between inputs
- Supports computer and video resolutions up to 1920×1200, including 1080p/60 and 4K
- Remote power supporting PoE
- HDCP & EDID compliant
- RS-232 for control
- Supports high bandwidth up to 10.2 Gbps
- Locking HDMI connector
- High grade aluminum design for commercial grade applications
Input Signal: 1 x HDMI (female), 1x VGA(female), 1x Audio (3.5mm Mini jack)
Input Connector: 1 x HDMI, 1x VGA, 1 x 3.5 mm mini-jack and 1 x RS-232 Connector
HDMI Video Signal: HDMI1.4
Audio: Digital audio transmitted through HDMI audio & VGA thru 3.5mm Stereo Jack
Output Signal: 1 x HDBaseT
Output Connector: 1 x RJ-45
- VGA outputs resolution up to: 1080p
- 800×600 to 1920×1200
- 3D formats
- 4K x 2K for HDMI
Transmission Mode: HDBaseT® Lite Technology
From 800×600 ~ 1920×1200, 4K
Maximum distance: 197 feet (60 Meters)
Gain: 0dB ~ 10dB@100MHz
Differential Phase Error: ±10° @ 135MHz_100M
SNR: >70dB@ 100MHz-100M
Return Loss: <-30dB@5KHz
Min. ~Max. Level <0.3V ~ 1.45Vp-p
Temperature: -20 ~ +60?
Humidity: 10% ~ 90%
Power Supply: 24V DC
Power Consumption: 9.6 Watts
Unit Dimension: W.H.D: 104.5 x 89 x 44 mm
Net Weight: 1.76 lbs (0.8Kg)
Chassis Dimension: Universal Decora Style 2-Gang Wall plate
Helpful Tips & Recommendations:
- CAT-5e/6a cables should not exceed 230 feet or (70m)
- Solid Core Shielded twisted pair cable recommended
- Please adhere to the TIA/EIA568B standards when terminating network cables in the field.
- Shielded CAT5/6 with metal RJ-45 connectors are recommended to safeguard against random video flashes caused by electromagnetic interference (EMI).
- Do not use crossover cables, patch cables or Ethernet couplers to extend two CAT6 cables. This may damage the TX & Rx.
- If the power LED indicator on the Tx/Rx unit is not on, check to make sure that the CAT6 cables are not crossed i.e., Ethernet to Link instead of Ethernet to Ethernet.