Polyphonic Synthesiser NOVATION PEAK พร้อม 3 Oscillators สำหรับเดสก์ท็อปแปดเสียงพร้อม New Oxford Oscillators สามตัว จากแบรนด์ NOVATION
Peak sounds warm and rich with filthy, biting overdrive. It’s an eight-voice desktop polyphonic synthesiser with three New Oxford Oscillators for each voice. The synth has a resonant multi-mode analogue filter for each voice, and three distortion points in an analogue signal chain.
Analogue where it matters – digital where it counts
Peak’s design consultant was none other than Chris Huggett, the man behind Bass Station, Supernova, OSCar and many more legendary synths. Peak has its origin in the Bass Station II analogue monosynth, and Peak’s oscillators sound completely analogue by being high-quality NCOs (Numerically-Controlled Oscillators), but gain the flexibility of the digital domain with 60 digital wavetables.
Build and refine new sounds from scratch
Broaden out your electronic music, draw in new influences and take artistic risks. The modulation system puts the most frequently used assignments right at your fingertips in the main controls. More elaborate movements and secondary ‘via’ assignments are made just a few menu button presses away.
Connect to just about anything
You can plug Peak into your Mac or PC via USB and start playing. It also has MIDI I/O on five-pin DIN ports, so you can connect your other MIDI gear. Oh, and did we mention it connects to modular systems via a CV modulation input?
Where does Peak fit in your set-up?
The Wavetable Editor unleashes the power of the wavetable oscillators. It features drawing tools and a Live Edit mode, so you can draw your own oscillator shapes and preview them in real time. Audio import lets you load in your own audio to be used as the oscillator waveform. Included is a curated selection of space-themed audio from the NASA sound library, plus exclusive content from production giants Noisia.
Helping you find your new sound
Music making is all about the journey, and we’re always looking for new ways to inspire you along the way. That’s why we’ve created the Sound Collective. Receive free versions of the most innovative software instruments and creative FX from developers we admire, as well as discounts to help you make the most of third-party software, exclusive to Novation customers. All you have to do is register your Novation gear, and one offer will be featured in your Novation account every couple of months.
Two ways to create waveforms
- Analogue-sounding NCOs (Numerically-Controlled Oscillators) and 60 digital wavetables.
A colossal amount of distortion
- Three distortion points for each voice – pre-filter, post-filter and global – in an analogue signal chain.
- Peak is capable of receiving polyphonic aftertouch, which puts expression right at your fingertips.
- The three New Oxford Oscillators for each voice can become a linear FM source using either the analogue-sounding NCOs (Numerically-Controlled Oscillators) or digital wavetables. They are also able to cross-modulate in a recursive loop.
Huge modulation system
- 16-slot modulation matrix and 16 direct assignments controlled from the front panel, cleverly arranged for intuitive patch design and sound editing. Three ADSR envelopes and two LFOs for each voice.
Easily switch modulations
- Two animate buttons give live performers instant one-touch transformation of patches.
Mind-blowing sounds on-board
- Reverb, delay and chorus at your disposal, and there’s also an arpeggiator.
Connect to hardware and software
- Connect and sync to your music software and MIDI-compatible hardware. CV modulation input used to slot together modular systems.
Store unlimited sounds
- Keep as many patches as you like on your Mac or PC using the Components software. Learn more about Components here.
Product Hardware Specifications
- 42 Control knobs
- 8 35mm Sliders
- 1 Volume knob
- 2 Data encoders
- Rubberised knob caps with spun metal discs
- 30 Function buttons (not lit)
- 16 Function buttons (lit)
- 2 Animate buttons plus hold button
- 90 Indicator LEDs
- OLED display
- Kensington Security Slot
- Power switch
- Power supply connector
- USB B 2.0 / MIDI comms only (no bus-power)
- MIDI In / Out / Thru
- 2 1/4″ jack socket for continuous or switched pedals
- 3.5mm jack socket for CV in
- 1/4″ jack sockets for left and right outputs
- 1/4″ jack socket for headphone output
- Metal chassis with American walnut wooden end cheeks
- Metal magnetic inset end pieces