เพาเวอร์แอมป์ MACKIE MX2500 เครื่องขยายเสียง 1500 วัตต์ MX2500 DIGITAL MIXER จากแบรนด์ MACKIE
MX Series Professional Power Amplifiers provide the power and performance needed for installation and portable passive systems. Utilizing proven Mackie amplifier design history, they deliver clear, punchy sound that’s distortion-free even when pushed to the limits. The MX Series is Built-Like-A-Tank™ but is still easy to lift thanks to a lightweight and ultra-efficient high-current switching power supply. With optimized performance, super-quiet operation and an array of protection circuits, the MX Series delivers powerful performance at an affordable price. Combine with DRM Passive Loudspeakers and the SP260 Loudspeaker Processorfor a complete Mackie professional system.
Mackie Sound Quality
MX Series Amplifiers provide clean, transparent power for modern applications that require reliable, distortion-free performance.
Rugged yet lightweight steel chassis and heavily secured internal components ensure consistent operation night after night.
SP260 Loudspeaker Processor
The perfect addition to MX Series amplifiers, the SP260 Loudspeaker Processor offers an array of EQ, crossovers, and more to fully tune the system for your venue.
Perfect for DRM Loudspeakers
DRM Series Professional Passive Loudspeakers are high-performance loudspeakers for a wide range of applications.
MX Series amplifiers offer all the power DRM speakers need to perform at their best and together make the ultimate Mackie passive speaker system.
MX2500 1500W Professional Power Amplifier
- Affordable, reliable power perfect for DRM Series Passive Loudspeakers, installations, and production audio systems
- Ultra-lightweight switching power supply for maximum efficiency and minimal heat
- Forced-air ventilation keeps the amplifier running cool
- Power output:
- 500W Continuous power @8 ohms per channel
- 750W Continuous power @4 ohms per channel
- 1500W continuous power @ 8 ohms bridged
- Selectable parallel/stereo/bridged operating modes
- Independent level control per channel
- Selectable input sensitivity
- Signal, Clip, and Fault LEDs per channel
- Short, under-impedance, over-current and thermal protection
- XLR input and Thru per channel
- NL4 outputs
- Robust, impact-resistant, all-steel 2U rackmount chassis