เครื่องควบคุมลำโพง BEHRINGER DCX2496 แบบดิจิตอลความละเอียดสูง 24-Bit/96 kHz 2 analog inputs และ 6 analog outputs เพื่อความคล่องตัวสูงสุด Loudspeaker Management System และโปรเซสเซอร์ เอฟเฟ็กซ์ จากแบรนด์ BEHRINGER
BEHRINGER ULTRADRIVE DCX2496
Ultra-High Precision Digital 24-Bit/96 kHz Loudspeaker Management System
The ULTRADRIVE DCX2496 is the answer to making your venue sound like it was tuned by the pros. Over the past years the DCX2496 has become an industry standard and several hundred thousand units have been employed in high-end touring as well as install applications. The new DCX2496 “LE” version offers the same impeccable audio performance as the original DCX2496, but with reduced functionality as many customers do not require the digital inputs and outputs of the standard version. The DCX2496 is the perfect way to manage a multi-speaker sound system in any sized venue – from cinema to sanctuary to concert hall. Featuring 2 inputs, 6 outputs and 24-bit/96 kHz high-end AD/DA converters, this state-of-the-art processor will take your system to the next level and beyond.
Superb Connectivity and Impeccable Sound Quality
With 2 analog inputs and 6 analog outputs on servo-balanced, gold-plated XLR connectors and four different mono and stereo output operating modes, you get maximum flexibility in just one rack space. Superb high-end Cirrus Logic* 24-bit/96 kHz AD and DA converters give you ultimate signal integrity and an incredible dynamic range.
Huge Processing Power
Speaker protection and processing are the cornerstones for any speaker management system. The DCX2496 features precise dynamic EQs for level-dependent equalization, plus extremely musical parametric EQs that can be applied to all I/O for high-precision signal sculpting. 6 outputs with individual crossover filters, including your choice of Butterworth, Bessel and Linkwitz-Riley designs, each with selectable roll-off characteristics from 6 to 48 dB/octave – perfect for optimizing any 2, 3, or 4-way system. Finally, our “Zero”-attack limiters provide the ultimate in loudspeaker protection on all output channels.
In addition to the plethora of EQ filter and crossover options, the DCX2496 offers adjustable delays for all I/O, allowing you to either manually, or automatically correct for room temperature, phase and arrival time differences in order to perfectly configure your delay-line speakers. You can store up to 60 user-defined presets internally for quick recall any time you change location. The DCX2496 gives you the rock-solid solution for great sound – show after show!
Incredible Sound and Protection Every Time
The ULTRADRIVE’s sleek design, with its high-power 32-bit Analog Device* Sharc DSP, ultra-high resolution 24-bit/96kHz Cirrus Logic AD & DA converters and maximum processing power provide outstanding audio performance, helping you get the most out of your sound system – no matter where the gig takes you! Stop by an authorized dealer today and add total control to your sound system – courtesy of the ULTRADRIVE DCX2496 You’ve never sounded better!
- 3 analog inputs (one suitable as digital stereo AES/EBU input) and 6 analog outputs for maximum flexibility
- High-end 96 kHz converters for ultimate signal integrity and wide dynamic range (120 dB)
- Integrated sample rate converter for easy connection of external digital signals with sampling rates from 32 to 96 kHz
- Precise Dynamic EQs for level-dependent equalization and extremely musical Parametric EQs, selectable for all inputs and outputs
- Several types of EQs (LP/BP/HP) for each input and output
- “Zero”-attack Limiters on all output channels for optimal speaker protection
- Four different mono and stereo output operating modes
- Individual crossover filter types (Butterworth, Bessel and Linkwitz-Riley) with selectable roll-off characteristics from 6 to 48 dB/octave
- Adjustable Delays for all inputs and outputs?allow manual or automatic correction for room temperature, phase and arrival time differences
- Additional Sum signal derived from the A/B/C inputs offers a fourth internal input signal
- Free ULTRADRIVE PRO software enables total control via PC through RS-232 and RS-485 interfaces
- Link option via RS-485 network interface enables cascading of several ULTRADRIVE PROs
- 60 user-defined internal presets storable
- Servo-balanced, gold-plated XLR connectors for all inputs and outputs
- Internal switch-mode power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany