ES 503 – Column PA Stereo System
ES503 is the ultimate portable column speaker PA system. Perfect as a portable PA system for live sound as well as playback applications, ES provide a simple yet powerful plug-and-play solution for solo musicians or small bands, and is the must-have sound system in the touring DJ equipment, thanks to a built in digital mixer and a stereo Bluetooth audio receiver.
ES503 is a 1000W Power Amp Peak sound system composed by 2 slave 4x 3” full-range tops and 1 master 12” subwoofer. dBTechnologies’s components and design allow an amazing SPL/size ratio: 95x355x137 mm and 1.9 kg for the tops and 465x400x430mm 16,4 kg for the subwoofer for an overall 121 db SPL. The sub hosts a Digipro G3® amp module with auto-range PSU and a 3-channels mixer with Bluetooth connection. A powerful DSP manages all function of the on-board digital mixer, making the ES503 a real gem in terms of sound performance and versatility. The internal design of the tops allows an asymmetrical vertical coverage (thanks to the Logarithmic Curved Column Array technology) and a unique “double ringed” phase plug widens the horizontal coverage and guarantees a perfect voice intelligibility. This allows ES503 to adapt to any situation, both with a seated or standing audience.
DSP: Digital Sound Processor
Best of all, it even enables dBTechnologies’ engineers to fine-tune the enclosures for the most balanced response.
It is this perfect balance that ensures your signals – speech, playback tracks, and live music – are sent accurately in every detail.
That makes a dBTechnlogies product a real all-rounder for every sound reinforcement challenge.
This material, used in acoustic transducers, possesses a far superior magnetic power compared to the classical ferrite which allows its dimensions to be reduced, favouring its weight and space capacity.
The introduction of the Preset System enables to choose directly from the box the most adeguate equalization for the desired use, optimizing performances without the need of external processors.
The management of phase, limiter and x-over will be modified automatically depending on the chosen set-up, preserving the internal acoustic equipment.
- 3 AMPED STEREO SYSTEM
- 2 FULLRANGE TOPS+1 ACTIVE SUBWOOFER
- HF-MF 8X3″ (FOR EACH TOP)
- LF 12″
- 1000W PEAK POWER
- MAX 121 dB SPL
- STEREO OR MONO CONFIGURATION
- OLED DISPLAY INTERFACE
- ON-BOARD3-CHANNEL MIXER
- 3 INPUT CHANNELS (MIC/INSTR/LINE)
- CUSTOMIZABLE OUTPUT CHANNEL (MIX/MONITOR/AUX)
- BLUETOOTH® STEREO STREAMING
- Speaker Type : 3-amped Stereo System with two full-range tops and one
- Acoustical Data: Frequency Response [-10dB] 37 – 15.000 Hz
- Max SPL 121 dB: MF-HF 8x 3”
- MF-HF Type Neodymium: LF 1x 12”
- Directivity: 95×65°
- Amp Technology: Digipro® G3
- Amp Class: Class-D
- Power Amp:1000 W
- Controls 1x OLED display + rotative knob w/push-button 1x Audio signal monitoring LED 1x mini USB B port (service data)
- Power Supply: SMPS with PSU Auto-range
- Power Connection: VDE socket
- Cooling: Convection
Controller: DSP 56 bit
Coverter AD/DA: 24 Bit/48 kHz
Factory Presets: Flat, Playback, Club, Vocal, Monitor, Antifeedback
User Presets: Low Shelving, Semiparametric Filter, High Shelving
Limiter: Dual Active, Peak, RMS, Thermal
Crossover Frequency LF-MF: 206 Hz
- Mic/Instrument Channel: 1x Combo (XLR/Jack) balanced/unbalanced input
- Line Channels: 2x Combo (XLR/Jack) balanced/unbalanced inputs
- Media Channel: 1x built-in hi-range stereo Bluetooth® audio receiver
- Mix Output: 1x XLR balanced output
- Housing (Subwoofer): 15mm Black Painted Birch Plywood
- Housing (Tops): Polypropylene PP
- Handles: 2x lateral side (Subwoofer)
- Dimensions WxHxD (Tops): 95x360x137 mm – 3.74×13.98×5.39 in
- Dimensions WxHxD (Subwoofer): 465x400x430 mm – 18.3×15.7×16.9 in
- Weight (1 Top): 1.9Kg – 4.19lbs.
- Weight (Subwoofer): 16.4Kg – 36.16lbs.