FOCUSRITE SCARLETT 18I8 (2ND GEN) USB 2.0 Audio Interface, 18-in/6-out
FOCUSRITE SCARLETT 18I8 (2ND GEN) เชื่อมต่อกับคอมพิวเตอร์เพื่อทำงานเกี่ยวกับเสียง FOCUSRITE SCARLETT 18I8 (2ND GEN) สัญญาณแบบอนาล็อก จากแบรนด์ FOCUSRITE
Focusrite Sound, Powerful Routing
Focusrite’s second-generation Scarlett 18i8 USB audio interface delivers mountains of flexibility in a rugged metal unibody chassis. Four vibrant Focusrite mic/instrument preamps are right on the front panel where you need them, while the back panel hosts a slew of extra I/O, up to 18-in and 6-out simultaneously! With four additional line inputs around back, plus eight channels of optical input and two channels of S/PDIF I/O, the Scarlett 18i8 is a perfect foundation for home or project studios that need expandability. Plug in, fire up the bundled software, and you’re ready to rock.
- Optimized second-generation technology
- Compact USB 2.0 audio interface
- Excellent I/O configuration for home and project studios
- Class-leading converters, sample rates up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Vanishingly low latency lets you monitor with plug-ins, no DSP required
- Rugged metal unibody construction and great-feeling knobs
- Unique halo gain indicators make it easy for you to check settings at a glance
- A ton of I/O for an interface in this class
- Flexible routing options make it easy to change signal flow without replugging cables
- Exclusive software bundle gets you up and running fast
RECORD WHATEVER YOU WANT, WHENEVER YOU WANT
Our 18-in, 8-out USB interface is ideal for multi-instrumentalists, producers and small bands who want to record audio from a wide range of sources such as drums, guitars, keyboards and vocals. It’s our most comprehensive desktop interface, giving you four mic preamps, round-trip latency as low as 2.74 ms, class-leading sound quality, and two independent headphone outputs, so you can give different monitoring settings to two artists, or an engineer and artist. It’s also expandable over ADAT.
UNRIVALLED SOUND QUALITY
We’ve been perfecting audio conversion for over 20 years. Our class-leading digital conversion operates at up to 24-bit and up to 192kHz, so you capture every nuance of every performance in crystal clear audio without any unwanted noise or hum, even when you’re playing softly.
- Computer Connectivity:USB
- Form Factor:Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O:18 x 8
- Number of Preamps:4
- Phantom Power:Yes
- A/D Resolution:24-bit/192kHz
- Analog Inputs:4 x XLR-1/4″ combo, 4 x 1/4″ (line in)
- Analog Outputs:2 x 1/4″ (monitor out), 2 x 1/4″ (headphones)
- Digital Inputs:1 x Optical (ADAT)
- MIDI I/O:In/Out
- OS Requirements – Mac:OS X 10.10 or later
- OS Requirements – PC:Windows 7 or later
- Power Supply:12V DC power supply
- Weight:3.7 lbs.