FOCUSRITE SCARLETT 2I4 (2ND GEN) USB 2.0 Audio Interface, 2-in/4-out, 24-bit/192kHz, with 2 Mic/Line/Instrument Inputs, USB Bus Power, and Bundled Software – Mac/PC
FOCUSRITE SCARLETT 2I4 (2ND GEN) เชื่อมต่อกับคอมพิวเตอร์เพื่อทำงานเกี่ยวกับเสียง FOCUSRITE SCARLETT 2I4 (2ND GEN) สัญญาณแบบอนาล็อก จากแบรนด์ FOCUSRITE
The Hub of Your Home or Mobile Studio
The Focusrite second-generation Scarlett 2i4 USB audio interface gives you a superb recording front end in a portable interface. Two award-winning Focusrite mic/line/instrument preamps are onboard, with their convenient combo inputs right on the front panel where you need them, while the back panel hosts two balanced and four unbalanced outputs. The Scarlett 2i4 is an ideal foundation for your home or mobile studio if you need high quality sound, not a high channel count. Fire up the included software and start making great-sounding music today with the Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 USB audio interface!
- Optimized second-generation technology
- 2 award-winning Scarlett micpreamps with generous even gain
- 2 re-engineered instrument inputs accommodate the hottest pickups
- Class-leading converters, sample rates up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Headphone output with volume control
- Vanishingly low latency lets you monitor with plug-ins, no DSP required
- 4 unbalanced RCA outputs
- 2 balanced 1/4″ outputs accommodate pro studio monitors
- MIDI I/O for sending/receiving MIDI notes to/from a keyboard controller
- Compact, roadworthy chassis goes where you go
- USB bus powered — one cable does it all
- Exclusive software bundle gets you up and running fast
NEED A CUE MIX FOR PERFORMING OR RECORDING?
Our compact and flexible 2-in, 4-out USB audio interface makes it easy to perform and record studio-quality audio against a cue mix. Take it anywhere, connect and power by USB and get two natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps, super-low latency, MIDI I/O, four analogue outputs and the same class-leading sound quality and digital conversion as the rest of the Scarlett range.
RECORDING MADE EASY
Record anything you want using two combination inputs, with natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps, 48V phantom power, line-level inputs and instrument inputs that can handle even the loudest guitar pickups. Setting the perfect level couldn’t be easier, thanks to our signature Gain Halos around the gain knobs.
THE INTERFACE COMPANY
Converting your performance into digital audio and back again is the most important part of the recording process. We’ve been making class-leading converters for over 20 years, and because of this Scarlett is the bestselling USB audio interface range in the world from the number one interface company.
- Computer Connectivity:USB
- Form Factor:Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O:2 x 4
- Number of Preamps:2
- Phantom Power:Yes
- A/D Resolution:24-bit/192kHz
- Analog Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4″ combo
- Analog Outputs:4 x RCA, 2 x 1/4″ (line out), 1 x 1/4″ (headphones)
- MIDI I/O:In/Out
- USB:1 x USB Type B
- OS Requirements – Mac:OS X 10.10 or later
- OS Requirements – PC:Windows 7 or later
- Bus Powered:Yes
- Power Supply:USB
- Weight:1.92 lbs.