FURMAN GN-I Incandescent Rear Rack Gooseneck Lamp
SmartSequencing with advanced AC protection and noise filtration.
Designed for Commercial A/V Installations in 220V-240V regions, the CN-3600 SE combines robust control capabilities via SmartSequencing™ Technology, advanced AC protection, AC noise filtration, and optional compatibility with the BlueBOLT® Remote Power and Energy Management Platform (BB-RS232 adaptor required, sold separately).
The new CN-3600 SE is one of the first products to feature Furman’s SmartSequencing™ technology, which allows large and complex A/V systems to be safely powered on and off with a simple press of a button or turn of a key, even by nontechnical personnel. SmartSequencing’s bidirectional communications between installed units enables a primary unit to control and sequence multiple secondary units, ensuring multizone electronic systems are powered on and off safely and dependably from a single control point across an entire installation. Units can be connected via current loop at runs of more than 1,000 feet with backwards compatibility with Furman’s legacy sequencers.
In addition, the CN-3600 SE offers robust control options, equipped with RS-232 ports and command sets for integration with control systems. An optional RS-232-to-Ethernet adaptor (sold separately) adds full IP-addressability to the unit, allowing it to be controlled, programmed, and monitored from a smartphone, tablet, PC, or any Web-enabled device via Telnet, direct HTTP connection, or Panamax/Furman’s BlueBOLT®-hosted remote power and energy management platform.
Surge Protection – Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) Technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available.
Noise Filtration – Linear Filtration Technology (LiFT) reduces AC noise linearly across a very wide bandwidth for unequaled audio & video clarity.
Voltage Protection – Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) circuity safely powers down itself and connected equipment during unsafe voltage periods.
SmartSequencing™ – SmartSequencing allows bidirectional, safe sequenced power up/down operations via the push of a button or turn of a key.
Diagnostic Lights – Diagnostic lights provide valuable system information including power quality, “Protectection Ok” indicator, and Extreme Voltage indicator.
16 Amp Output Current – 16 amp maximum current capacity with incorporated 16 amp thermal circuit breaker.
Remote Access (RS-232) – RS-232 compatibility & command set provide integration with control systems, open source and control programming.
BlueBOLT Compatible® – BlueBOLT provides remote access to reboot components, power equipemnt on/off, and monitor power quality via the internet from anywhere in the world.
Nine Total Outlets – The CN-3600 SE contains eight rear panel IEC C13 outlets and one front panel IEC C13 outlet.
- FamilyContractor Series 240V
- Line Voltage240 (Volts)
- BlueBOLT EnabledNo
- Automatic Voltage ShutoffNo
- Length22.2 (Inches)
- Width15 (Inches)
- Height4.3 (Inches)
- Weight12.2 (Lbs)
- Unit of MeasureEach
- Master Pack Qty2
- AC Voltage Input Range180-270VAC, 50/60Hz
- Maximum AC Current Rating16 amps (Thermal breaker)
- AC Cord1.5mm2x3, 2.5m Long, black, IEC C19 Female to Schuko CEE 7/7 Male Plug
- Rear Panel Outlets1 IEC C13 pair (Unswitched), 3 IEC C13 pairs (Sequenced, each pair is controlled by separate relay)
- Front Panel1 IEC C13 (Unswitched)
- Surge/Under-Overvoltage Protection AC Surge ProtectionSeries Multi-Stage Protection SMP
- Spike Protection ModeLine to neutral, zero ground leakage
- Spike Clamping Voltage375V peak @ 6,000 volts/3,000 amps
- Response Time1 nanosecond
- Maximum Surge Current6,500 Amps
- AC Undervoltage ProtectionEVS, 175VAC+/-3VAC
- AC Overvoltage ProtectionEVS, 275VAC+/-5VAC
- AC Overvoltage Reset ModesManual and Auto-reset (configurable)
- AC FilteringLiFT
- Noise AttenuationLinear, 10dB @10KHz, [email protected], [email protected]
- Operating Temperature Range5C (40F) to 40C (105F) degrees
- Humidity Range<90% rH (Relative Humidity)
- KeyswitchFront panel, 3-position keyswitch (On, Off, Remote)
- KeysIncluded, 1 pair
- Pushbutton SwitchFront panel, hidden by security cover
- Circuit BreakerFront panel, pushbutton, 20A Thermal Breaker
- Front panel diagnostic indicatorsPrimary link, Secondary link, Ethernet, Remote off, Delay 1, Delay 2, Delay 3, Power, Protection OK, Extreme Voltage
- Front Panel DIP SwitchesFront panel. Hidden by security cover, 1 Minute Delay, 2 Minute Delay, 4 Minute Delay, Force Off NO/NC, 12V Mode On/Off BND Mode On, Momentary/Maintained, Primary/Secondary, EVS Reset Auto/Manual
- PotentiometerFront panel, hidden by security cover, fine tune delay adjust
- Control/Status/Triggering (Rear Panel)Remote Terminal+5-30VDC In, 12VDC (12mA) Out
- SmartSequencingPhoenix 4-Pin Connector, Screw Terminals, Primary & Secondary Links (Current Loop – 1000’ nominal)
- Remote TerminalPhoenix 4-Pin Connector With Screw Terminals; +12V, STAT, REM, GND (Class 2 Wiring)
- Force Off/Delay 3 TerminalPhoenix 5-Pin Connector With Screw Terminals, FORCE OFF, DELAY 3 (Class 2 Wiring)
- RS-232 CompatibleYes, DB-9 Connector
- IP AddressabilityOptional, via BB-RS232 Ethernet/RS-232 Adaptor (sold separately) for IP control via Telnet, HTTP, BlueBOLT®
- VoltmeterAvailable with RS-232/Ethernet option, ± 2VAC accuracy
- AmmeterAvailable with RS-232/Ethernet option, ±1A accuracy
- Power Consumption (No Load)10 Watts
- Safety AgencyNRTL-C, RoHS Compliant