ลำโพง JBL ตู้ลำโพงซับวูฟเฟอร์ JBL PRX718XLF 18 นิ้ว 1500 วัตต์ มีแอมป์ในตัว คลาส D ช่วงย่านความถี่ 35 Hz – 87 Hz JBL PRX718XLF ลำโพง จากแบรนด์ JBL
18″ Self-Powered Extended Low Frequency Subwoofer System
The PRX718XLF, extended low frequency subwoofer was designed and engineered to provide sub bass frequencies with accuracy and power. Used as a single sub in a sub/sat system or in multiples as part of a scalable, large format sound reinforcement system, the PRX718XLF performs with extreme efficiency and control.
The PRX700 Series represent an evolutionary step in the efficient use of amplifier power, rugged durability and enhanced versatility in a self-powered loudspeaker designed from the ground up to perform in the real world of sound reinforcement where challenging audio environments, high ambient noise levels and loud volumes are typical. They are the first systems to use our patented Differential Drive technology with ferrite drivers featuring high power, wide bandwidth and low distortion. Versatile, scalable, easy-to-transport and set up, the PRX700 Series use JBL’s tour tested technology throughout for a lifetime of reliable performance you can trust.
- 134 dB peak SPL
- 18″ Differential Drive® low-frequency driver for low-distortion and higher SPL
- Efficient Class-D amplifier technology
- DSP Input limiter circuit, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
- Integrated stereo pass-thru, with selectable HP filter, and polarity reverse
- 2 x XLR-1/4″ combination inputs, with 2 x XLR loop-thru
- • 20 mm threaded pole socket for solid, secure satellite speaker mounting.
- Multiple handles with comfort rubber grips for easy transport
- Lightweight poplar plywood cabinets made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints and protected by JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex™finish.
- Cloth backed, dent-resistant 16 gauge steel grilles
- The PRX718XLF extended low frequency subwoofer was designed and engineered to provide sub bass frequencies with accuracy and power. Used as a single sub in a sub/sat system or in multiples as part of a scalable, large format sound reinforcement system, the PRX718XLF performs with exceptional efficiency and control. The subs are stackable and light-weight ensuring quick set-ups and tear-downs. And due to their rugged construction are perfect for AV rental inventories. With a pole receptacle (that accepts a SS4-BK or SS4-BK24) on the top panel and integrated stereo pass-thru this is the most powerful low-frequency complement to the PRX full-range systems. The addition of a polarity reverse option further enables system optimization.
- The PRX718XLF is a high performance self-powered subwoofer system. The PRX718XLF is comprised of a powerful 2278H Differential Drive® dual voice-coil and magnetic gap, woofer driven by a 1500 Watt Class-D power amplifier. Sophisticated DSP is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable cross-over functionality, polarity optimization, protection, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
- All PRX700 cabinets are built from a combination of 25mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX700 Series cabinets are protected by JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex™ finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability.
- The amplifier input panel offers stereo inputs with XLR or ¼ inch jack compatibility. A user selectable crossover ensures a smooth transition to full-range system connected to the stereo outputs. Signal present and limiter lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level via the level control knob.