ตู้ลำโพง MACKIE DRM212-P ขนาด 12 นิ้ว 1600 วัตต์ DRM212-P Loudspeakers จากแบรนด์ MACKIE
MACKIE DRM212-P EXPERIENCE THE SOUND OF DRM
DRM Passive Series Professional Passive Loudspeakers feature custom transducers housed in touring-grade plywood cabinets designed for consistent performance in all applications. Equipped with M10 flypoints and dual angle pole mounts, DRM Passive Loudspeakers are perfect for clubs, rental systems, and more. Combine with MX Series Amplifiers* and the SP260 Loudspeaker Processor for a complete Mackie professional system.
Great Sound For Every Application
Custom transducers and precision crossovers deliver high-performance, crystal-clear sound that professional production and install customers demand.
Solid plywood construction and internal bracing offers optimal acoustic performance.
Coated in a touring-grade textured coating, DRM Passive Loudspeakers are ready for the most demanding applications.
Equipped with M10 flypoints, dual angle pole mounts, and available line array configurations; DRM Passive Loudspeakers are perfect for clubs, houses of worship, rental systems and more.
SP260 Loudspeaker Processor
The perfect addition to DRM Passive Loudspeakers, the SP260 Loudspeaker Processor offers an array of EQ, crossovers, and more to fully tune the system for your venue.
MX Series Amplifiers
MX Series Professional Power Amplifiers provide the power and performance needed for the ultimate DRM Series Passive system.
Not available in USA, Canada, and China.
Check with your distributor for availability.
DRM212-P 1600W 12″ Professional Passive Loudspeaker
- High-performance professional loudspeaker designed for high-demand applications
- Custom designed transducers
- 1.4” Titanium diaphragm compression driver offers maximum transparency and clarity
- 12” High-excursion woofer offers minimal distortion with increased bass response and reliability to withstand the most demanding live applications
- Precision internal crossover
- Premium grade components and precise tuning provide maximum clarity and performance
- Parallel SpeakON inputs
- Road-worthy 15mm plywood construction and internal bracing offers optimal acoustic performance
- Powder-coated heavy gauge steel grille
- Touring-grade textured cabinet coating
- Angled cabinet design allows for use as a high-performance floor monitor
- Dual angle pole-mount provides optimal coverage and minimal reflections in most venues
- Flyable – 8xM10 flypoints for vertical orientation
- Power handling (continuous/program/peak): 400W / 800W / 1600W
- Optional SP260 Loudspeaker Processor provides custom EQ curves and crossovers for your DRM Passive System
44.2 lb / 20 kg