ตู้ลำโพง MACKIE SRT215 15 นิ้ว 1600 วัตต์ มีแอมป์คลาส D และบลูทูธในตัว Built-in มิกเซอร์ ดิจิตอล 4 ชาแนล ของแท้ ส่งฟรี! จากแบรนด์ MACKIE
SRT Series Professional Powered Loudspeakers
SRT Series Professional Powered Loudspeakers are designed for real-world performance. The latest acoustic processing technology, powerful amplifiers, and ultra-versatile SRT Mix Control + SRT Connect app means easy setup, incredible sound, and unbeatable reliability.
NO MORE EXCUSES
A LOUDSPEAKER UPGRADE THAT MAKES SENSE
If you’ve been debating an upgrade to your sound system, the time has come to ditch those dusty old speakers from the 80’s. With the SRT Series, experiencing incredible sound, cutting-edge performance, and reliability is a no-brainer.
- The ultimate workhorse loudspeaker
- Industry-leading 1600W Class-D amplifier with transparent system limiting and protection
- Superior sound with Advanced Impulse™ DSP tuning
- Custom transducers and SymX™ Horn for unmatched clarity and accuracy
- SRT Mix Control™ built-in 4-channel digital mixer with Bluetooth®
- Complete wireless control via the SRT Connect™ app
- Wirelessly link 2 SRT speakers together for music streaming applications plus control
- Dual-angle pole mount plus angled design for use as a floor monitor
Upgrade to SRT Series = No more feeling sad when setting up your system
I600W CLASS-D AMPLIFIERS
SRT Series Loudspeakers equipped with our most rock-solid amplifier platform ever for better performance across the board than any other loudspeaker in its class. Ultra-efficient power combined with sophisticated protection and monitoring make SRT the ultimate workhorse.
ADVANCED IMPULSET DSP – PROPRIETARY ACOUSTIC TUNING
Years of audio nerds tweaking settings and lugging around test equipment has paid off, and you get to reap the benefits. With our Advanced Impulse TM DSP, muddy midrange, harsh highs, and sloppy bass simply do not exist with these speakers. Not only does SRT sound incredible directly in front of them on-axis, they sound just as good all the way to the edge of their coverage unlike other typical loudspeakers.
CUSTOM SYM-XT HORN
The custom designed Sym-XTm horn combined with a custom high-frequency driver provides an almost razor flat response (within +/- .5 dB), and that carries through the crossover point to the woofer for midrange that sounds clear and accurate even at high SPL.
SRT MIX CONTROLTM – 4-CHANNEL DIGITAL MIXER WITH BLUETOOTH
Equipped with a full-color display, settings and adjustments are clear and easy to see. The main window displays input and output levels. Easily dive into channel and systerm settings for current voicing, EQ, alignment delay settings, and more all at a glance. Want access to quick adjustments on the fly? Download the SRT ConnectTM app for complete wireless control from your phone. Bluetooth connectivity means you can stream to a pair of SRT Series speakers for an extremely quick and easy music playback rig.
APPLICATION BASED VOICING MODES
Adapting your system to your specific needs and where it is all happening is crucial to achieving the best sound possible. Within SRT Mix Control, you get unique voicing modes that will each apply a preset response curve making the speaker optimized for that use. This offers even deeper optimization which can all be controlled directly on the speaker or via the SRT Connect app.
Want to get some music playing through your system quick? How about on-the-fly adjustments to your pair of loudspeakers? With SRT, it’s a piece of cake. Just pair your two SRT Series speakers together, then control and stream music to them right from your phone. They can act like a stereo L/R or be split up as a dual zone system with seperate level controls.
TRANSPARENT SYSTEM PROTECTION AND MONITORING
SRT Series Loudspeakers utilize a sophisticated combination of input limiting, multi-band compression, temperature monitoring, and signal analysis to keep the amplifier and transducers safe.
The custom horn within each SRT Series speaker was designed with the goal to bring out the very best from the HF transducer while maintaining the flattest response possible at the crossover point. Surprise surprise… we nailed it. The special design of this horn allows the compression driver to operate at near maximum efficiency. This means it gets louder and sounds better with less effort. The transition between the LF and HF is a symmetrical, flat response which is what helps make the incredibly smooth midrange in SRT Series speakers possible.
TRANSPARENT SYSTEM PROTECTION
Other loudspeakers feature some sort of protection and limiting to help them squeeze a dB or two out of the speaker. This is almost always at the expense of sound quality and is commonly experienced as diminished bass response and the “pumping” sound of the internal limiter having a bad day.
When operating at very high levels (ears beware), the processor-controlled system monitoring analyzes the audio signal and identifies the problem areas, then dynamically applies multi-band compression to those specific frequencies rather than lowering the overall output. This keeps your levels where you want them and maintains the sound quality you expect.
CONTROL & STREAMING
With the SRT Connect™ app available for iOS and Android® devices, you get complete control over everything and then some for up to 2 speakers simultaneously. Quickly access levels, EQ, meters, and configuration. Plus, you can save memory presets to streamline setup at your next gig.
When you link to another SRT Series loudspeaker, you get control over the entire system in the app, all in one view. No additional pairing or swapping back and forth on your device is required.
For an incredibly simple music playback system, you can stream music directly from any Bluetooth enabled device.
15″ I60OW PROFESSIONAL POWERED LOUDSPEAKER
A True Workhorse for Gigging Professionals
- 1600W Class-D amplifier is designed for ultra- reliable, consistent performance
- Custom high-efficiency transducers ensure maximum clarity and accuracy
- Built-Like-A-TankTM to conquer every gig while lightweight for easy loading
- Frequency response: 42Hz -20kHz
- Max SPL: 133 dB
Advanced Impulse TM DSP – Proprietary Acoustic Tuning
- Crystal clear sound across the entire dispersion zone means the whole room is the sweet spot
- Precision crossover and transducer time-alignment ensures balanced and accurate sound
Custom Sym-XTM Horn
- Allows for total efficiency from the HF transducer minimizing distortion and increasing output
- Creates a perfectly symmetrical, flat response at the crossover point for exceptionally smooth midrange
- The horn-loading frequency is set below the HF drivers’ LF capability allowing for maximum efficiency and optimal performance at the crossover point
- Coverage: 90 horizontal x 60 vertical
Transparent System Limiting and Protection
- Dedicated processing module monitors and protects the amplifier in real time
- Sound quality and tonal balance is maintained even under heavy limiting
- Utilizing powerful multi-band compression, the amplifier can target specific frequency ranges to preivent the system from being overloaded rather than turn everything down at the expense of overall output
- Input limiting keeps your source signal in check so if you’re sending audio that’s a bit too hot, the speaker will cool it down
- Universal Power Supply (100-240VAC) with Power Factor Correction for stable operation even with unstable AC power
SRT Mix Control TM Built-in 4-Channel Digital Mixer with [email protected]
- Dual independent channels that support mic, line, and instrument signals
- Dedicated 1/8″ stereo aux channel
- Stream music from any [email protected] enabled device
- High-contrast full color display for easy single-knob access to mixer and processing
- Adjust channel levels and EQ
- Application and venue specific voicing modes
- Alignment delay – up to 100 feet
- Save and recall up to 10 user presets
- Screensaver plus dimmer and contrast control
- System lock with 4-digit passcode
- Front LED on, off and signal present modes
Complete Wireless Control via the SRT ConnectTM App
- The SRT Connect T app gives you access to all adjustments and settings including EQ, levels, and presets
Wirelessly link SRT speakers together for music streaming applications plus complete control over both speakers
- The latest Bluetooth technology allows up to 100 meters of range between linked speakers
- Stereo or dual zone linking modes allows discrete control over the inputs and outputs of the entire system across two rooms or zones
- Creates an incredibly clean setup in minutes
Versatile configuration options
- Dual-angled cabinet design allows for use as a high-performance floor monitor
- Dual angle pole-mount provides optimal coverage and minimal reflections in most venues; 7-degree downward tilt is perfect for when the speakers are on elevated stages
- M10 flypoints for professional install ation