PRESONUS Record anything, anywhere. AudioBox iTwo The USB/iPad Audio Interface for Mobile Producers.
The audio interface for producers on the go.
An excellent choice for mobile musicians, sound designers, and podcasters, the USB 2.0 bus-powered PreSonus AudioBox® iTwo audio interface provides two combo mic and switchable line/instrument inputs with a high-performance mic preamplifier, so you can record synths, guitars, and anything you can capture with mics. MIDI I/O lets you connect your favorite synth or MIDI controller. The compact, ruggedly built AudioBox iTwo is compatible with Mac®, Windows® PC, and Apple iPad® and is bundled with powerful, easy-to-use recording software, making it a complete, multiplatform recording solution.
Mobile recording made easy.
The AudioBox iTwo audio interface and its software library make recording your compositions and tracks easy! Record in stereo on your iPad with free Capture™ Duo or record up to 32 tracks with affordable Capture for iPad. Then wirelessly beam your iPad tracks to our award-winning Studio One® recording and production software for Mac or Windows for editing and mixing. Or do the whole project on your laptop with Studio One. Either way, the AudioBox iTwo and its software library provide all the tools needed to record on the road and in the studio.
Loud and clear.
To record great-sounding music, you need outstanding preamps and digital converters. And to hear what you’re doing, you need a headphone amp that keeps up with the rest of the design. The AudioBox iTwo audio interface delivers it all! We’re famous for our award-winning microphone preamplifiers, and we’ve equipped the AudioBox iTwo with a new, sweet-sounding mic preamp that will capture your voice in all its glory. Clean, clear, 24-bit, 96 kHz digital converters and an ultra-loud, crystal-clear headphone output ensure you hear every detail.
Includes Studio Magic Plug-in Suite.
This suite of plug-ins adds a wealth of fresh virtual instruments and effects to Studio One. Cherry-picked from the first names in virtual instruments and effects, each plug-in brings a different flavor of practical magic to your songs. These plug-ins aren’t gimmicky one-trick ponies — these are real-deal workhorses that you’ll rely on for countless mixes.
- Bus-powered USB 2.0/iPad audio interface
- 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rate
Inputs and Outputs
- 2 microphone inputs with low-noise, high-headroom, Class A mic preamplifiers and +48V phantom power
- 2 switchable line/instrument inputs
- 2 balanced ¼” TRS main line-level outputs
- 1×1 MIDI In/Out
- Stereo headphone output with independent level control
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer (variable mix via Mix knob)
- Large main volume knob
- Signal present and clipping LEDs
- Studio One® Artist DAW software (Mac/Windows) and 6+ GB of third-party resources
- Transfer files wirelessly from Capture for iPad to Studio One
- Compatible with almost all recording software for Mac®, Windows®, and iPad®
- Studio Magic Plug-in Suite included
Construction and Security
- Kensington lock hole
- Metal chassis
Computer system requirements:
Below are the minimum computer-system requirements for the AudioBox iTwo:
- Windows® 7 x64 SP1 + platform update, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 10 x64
- Intel Core Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- macOS® 10.11 or higher (64-bit only)
- Intel® Core™ Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
Windows and Mac Systems
- USB 2.0 Port
- Internet connection for registration and download of included software
- Internal or external 7200 RPM storage drive highly recommended
- Monitor with at least 1280×800 resolution
- iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad (4th generation)
- iOS 10 or later