Universal Fly Grid TURBOSOUND MAN-FG สำหรับ MV Line Array Elements และซับวูฟเฟอร์ MS215 โครงสร้างแข็งแรงทนทาน ของแท้ ส่งฟรี!! จากแบรนด์ TURBOSOUND
TURBOSOUND MAN-FG Universal Fly Grid
The MAN-FG Flybar is designed to safely suspend unique or mixed arrays of MV212/XV line array elements and MS215 subwoofers. Engineered to meet BGV-C1 specifications, the flybar can suspend multiple line array elements or subwoofers in unique arrays guarded by the WLL. The flybar is secured to the uppermost speaker enclosure using the supplied drop links and rigging pins, with additional enclosures attaching in a similar manner below in succession. For suspension of mixed arrays, a second MAN-FG is used to couple MV212 elements to the MS215 subwoofer above.
Ease Focus Array Calculator
EASE GLL files are provided for EASE Focus 3 Acoustic Simulation Software, which is available for free download. This allows accurate calculation of both acoustic coverage and suspension pick point selection for tilting and aiming the array at the desired angle. Tip bar included for maximum flown array angle flexibility using 2 lifting points, Single point shackle plate included for minimal flown angle single lifting points. Ground stack angle plate included for secure ground stack configurations of MV212 and MS215.
- Universal fly grid for suspending or ground stacking MANCHESTER MV line array elements and MS215 subwoofers
- Suspend up to 18 x MV212 elements as a standalone array at 10:1 safety factor
- Suspend up to 12 x MS215 elements as a standalone array at 10:1 safety factor
- Multiple pick points available for single or dual point suspension
- Powder coated lightweight structural steel construction
- Compliant with DGUV regulation 17, ANSI E1.8-2018, DIN EN ISO 12 100, EN 818-6:2000
- Tip bar included for maximum flown array angle flexibility using 2 lifting points
- Single point shackle plate included for minimal flown array angle single lifting points
- Ground stack angle plate included for accurate mechanical array steering
- Laser bracket included for precise aiming of array using industry standard inclinometer devices
- Dual secondary safety rigging points
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.