WORK PRO LM 5 Ethernet-DMX gateway. ArtNet node. OSC-DMX converter
LM5 is a device designed for lighting control through ArtNet or OSC, the first of which is a lighting protocol and the second an open control protocol, both functional through the TCP / IP protocol stack. The LM5 device converts the instructions from the previous commented protocols to DMX, being able to generate up to 512 DMX channels, that is, a universe.
The LM5 is a versatile device since, due to it accepts different protocols, it can be adapted to different environments of use, being a suitable device for both live events and structural lighting.
The fact that the LM 5 accepts the OSC protocol makes it compatible with the different control applications existing in the market, being able to create a customized control interface which is capable of adapting to the needs of the end user.
In addition, the device has an internal memory to store up to 99 Cues, included in different shows.
- 1 DMX universe, 512 channels.
- Memory of 100 storable scenes in up to 24 shows.
- Multiprotocol device, ArtNet and OSC.
- Oriented to both direct events (ArtNet node) and structural lighting.
- Possibility of control from mobile devices, due to the compatibility with the different OSC Apps in the market.
- Possibility of the creation of customized control interfaces through workCAD 3 editor.
- Fully compatible with LM 3E (DMX to Ethernet emitter).
|Number of universes||1 universe (512 DMX channels)|
|DMX connector||XLR-5 female|
|Lighting and control protocols||Art-Net, OSC|
|Ethernet||100 base TX|
|External main supply||5 Vdc (incluided)|
|Connector||Jack 6.3mm female|