WORK PRO STAGE-1624 DMX Controller. 16 DMX channels. 24 programs
STAGE 1624 DMX is a conventional lighting console that features 16 control channels.
It provides factory preset scenes easily accessible. Scenes can be faded to “0”, just pushing the new program.
Most interesting features of STAGE 1624 DMX are its fast interface and intuitive use: with only one push button, user gets access to the program he wants. Each channel has its own flash switch to start channel and for a manual control. All the programs can be triggered with speed time defined by internal memory, speed fader, MIDI interface or even with audio synchronization system.
The display gets access to real time information: it shows the current value and channel, being useful for scenes creation. Channel values can be visualized in percentage and absolute values (0-255). The console can be connected to a remote control unit to switch Off/On functions.
- 16 DMX control channels for conventional lighting.
- 24 programs (16 programmable scenes + 8 factory programmed scenes).
- Flash switches for all channels.
- Memory against current failures.
- Speed, audio, MIDI and Tap Sync synchronization.
- Outpu for fog machine trigger.
- DMX signal polarity selector.
- Password to avoid any undesired external manipulations.
- Connection for remote control (switch Off/On).
- Main supply: DC 12-20 V, 500 mA. (power supply unit included)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 483 x 222 x 85 mm.
- Weight: 4.4 kg.