WORK PRO STAGE-4824 DMX Controller
STAGE 4824 DMXIs a conventional lighting console that features all the functions required for applications like theatres, studios and stages. Its internal memory, with 96 programs and 4.600 steps, allows its use in almost any situation.
48 channels outputs can be divided in 2 x24 to create 2 different scenes and switch them with a crossfader movement. Its backup allows storing many configurations of scenes and chases for different events, and it is possible to get access to its memory and edit parameters.
Many programs, scenes and chases can be edited at the same time and independently, providing a great range of effects with a small memory data base.Trigger of shows can be remotely programmed using MIDI.
Its memory against current failures ensures that the console will maintain the position of the show. Its rubber shock protection guarantees that it will not suffer any damage during transport and live shows.
- Configurable DMX way of each channel.
- 48 DMX control channels for conventional lighting.
- 96 programs (4 pages of 24 programs).
- DMX address patchable for all channels.
- Flash switches for all channels.
- Fade time control: from 0 to 10 min.
- Memory against current failures.
- Speed, audio, MIDI and TAP SYNC synchronization.
- Output for fog machine trigger.
- Password to avoid any undesired external manipulations.
- 12 factory preset programs.
- Main supply: DC 12-20 V, 500 mA (power supply unit included).
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 712 x 111 x 85 mm.
- Weight: 7.2 kg.