BEHRINGER B-1 Gold-Sputtered Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone
BEHRINGER B-1 ไมค์บันทึกเสียง BEHRINGER B-1 ไมโครโพนสำหรับห้องบันทึกเสียง แบบ 1 หน้า BEHRINGER B1 ไมค์ห้องอัด จากแบรนด์ชั้นนำ BEHRINGER
- Professional 1” gold-sputtered large-diaphragm condenser microphone for unsurpassed audio quality
- Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications–perfect for acoustic instruments and overhead etc.
- Cardioid pickup pattern for outstanding sound source separation and feedback rejection
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted gold-sputtered large-diaphragm capsule
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and -10 dB input attenuation
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- Ultra-rugged construction with nickel-plated brass body
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for perfect signal transmission
- Heavy-duty suspension mount, windscreen and aluminum transport case included
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The single-diaphragm B-1 microphone is a home recording enthusiast’s dream come true! This professional-quality condenser microphone is designed to capture your sounds with incredible realism, sensitivity and accuracy. With selectable pickup patterns (cardioid, omni and figure eight), frequency filters and input pads, the B-1 mic is an excellent choice for any recording scenario – and rugged enough to go the distance! With a heavy duty suspension mount and windscreen included in the sleek aluminum case, the B-1 just may be the only microphone your studio will need.
Condenser microphones are the ideal choice for capturing vocals and acoustic instruments. They are the primary type of microphone used in recording studios and radio stations. The B-1 mic is capable of capturing much more detail than most dynamic microphones because of its wider and flatter frequency response. Another difference between condenser and dynamic mics is they contain active circuitry that requires phantom power (+48 V) for operation. You can power your B-1 using any phantom power equipped BEHRINGER XENYX mixer – plus enjoy the benefits of our state-of-the-art XENYX mic preamps.
The B-1 condenser microphone is an affordable, high-quality way to get what you really hear down on tape (or in bits). Thanks to the pressure gradient transducers and shock-mounted 1.0″ gold-sputtered dual-diaphragm capsules, the B-1 mic delivers an open, transparent sound with excellent transient response, and ruler-flat frequency response from 20 Hz – 20 kHz with a slight boost in the presence range. The B-1 has three selectable pickup patterns: omni for capturing sound in all directions, cardioid for picking up your source signal while rejecting off -axis sound, and figure eight for picking up only what is directly in front of and behind the microphone’s diaphragm – eliminating any bleed from the sides.
The B-1 condenser microphone is designed to be your go-to studio mic for many years to come. The tough, die-cast metal body can withstand the rigors of all those late-night recording marathons – and the included carrying case ensures your B-1 always travels in safety and style.
An excellent choice for both live and recording applications, the studio-grade B-1 condenser microphone is available at a price that will leave enough cash left over to secure other recording essentials. Check out the incredible B-1 at a dealer near you.
- Microphone Type:Condenser
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Diaphragm Size:1″ (25.4mm)
- Frequency Response:20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL:138dB
- Output Impedance:50 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio:81dB (A weighted)
- Self Noise:13dB (A weighted)
- Low Cut Filter:75Hz (-6dB/octave)
- Weight:1 lb.
- Included Accessories:Shock Mount, Windscreen, Aluminum Carry Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:B1/B