ไมโครโฟน ร้อง/พูด BEHRINGER SL 84C แบบไดนามิก สำหรับการใช้งานสดหรือบันทึกเครื่องมือขยาย แข็งแกร่งทนทานต่อความชื้น Dynamic Cardioid Microphone จากยี่ห้อ BEHRINGER
BEHRINGER SL 84C
Few things are more essential to recording or live performance than dynamic microphones. Ask any sound engineer and they will tell you to keep as many as possible on hand. Behringer brings you great-sounding dynamic microphone with impact-resistant case, with stand adapters and mic clips so you’ll be ready to capture your sound in brilliant resolution.
What is a Dynamic Mic?
Dynamic mics have several advantages that make them ideal for live applications or recording amplified instruments. They’re robust, resistant to moisture and can achieve high gain before feedback. These microphones’ cardioid pickup pattern is designed to capture the source signal, such as a guitar amplifier or vocalist, while shunning off-axis sound.
Why the SL 84C?
If you take a look at the stage in any club, you’ll probably see many dynamic mics for the vocalists, with even more for the drums and amplifiers. This convenient great-sounding mic is at your immediate disposal. SL 84C mics provides super-clean sound with minimal distortion, a slight presence lift in the critical mid-range.
Check out the SL 84C at your nearest Behringer dealer and find out why these mics are becoming so common in practice spaces, bedrooms, professional studios and stages all over the globe. Moreover, they’re available at a price that will leave you with enough cash left over for other essentials.
- Dynamic vocal microphone with smooth mid-frequency presence rises for excellent voice projection
- Ultra-wide frequency response for brilliant and transparent sound
- Extremely high signal output lets your voice cut through
- Cardioid characteristic minimizes background noise and feedback
- Integrated spherical wind and pop noise filter
- Shock mount system to cut down handling noise
- 3-pin XLR connector for highest signal integrity
- Microphone stand adapter and carrying case included
- Designed and engineered in Germany