Integrated Amplifier DENON PMA-800NE 50W x 2 ชาแนล ที่ 8 โอห์ม Built-in 192kHz/24bit D/A converter 3 Optical, 1 Coaxial digital input จากแบรนด์ DENON
The Denon PMA-800NE integrated amplifier sets new heights in premium audio performance with digital inputs and a built-in phono equalizer. From deep bass to detailed highs, listen to your favourite high-resolution audio content with the 192kHz/24bit D/A converter. At 85W (4 Ohms) per channel, the PMA-800NE supplies enough power to drive your speakers for optimal sound. Connect your favourite components to the PMA-800NE via the three Optical and one Coaxial digital inputs. Powered by the Denon Advanced High Current (AHC) single push-pull circuit power transistor, the PMA-800NE provides exceptional sound quality that balances high power with delicate, musical details.
Analog Mode allows the PMA-80ONE to operate as a purely analogue amp, disabling coaxial and optical digital inputs while you listen to an analogue source. Enjoy your favorite analogue sources with uninhibited clarity and detailed reproduction.
MM and MC Phono Equalizer
The PMA-800NE includes a phono equalizer that supports input from both MM and MC cartridges. This phono equalizer has high gain, the simple straightforward design of the PMA-800NE phono equalizer significantly improves sound.
Optical and Coaxial Digital Inputs
The PMA-800NE features three Optical inputs and one Coaxial input and supports PCM signals up to 192 KHz/ 24bit. These digital inputs help to improve sound quality of your TV audio, Blu-Ray, media players and more.
- 2 x 85 W (4 ohm) power output: Get the maximum performance to drive your favourite loudspeakers
- Advanced High Current (AHC) Single Push-Pull circuit power amplifier: Wide bandwidth captures everything from deep bass to detailed highs
- 3 Optical, 1 Coaxial digital input: Supports all digital music sources
- Built-in 192kHz/24bit D/A converter: Experience high-resolution audio playback
- Impeccable sound engineering with carefully selected and rigorously tested Hi-Fi parts: Enjoy the exceptional sound that is the signature of Denon amplifiers
- Analog Mode for pure audio reproduction: Enjoy the richness of your treasured analog music sources
- High performance MM and MC phono equalizer amp: Connect any turntable and enjoy vinyl tracks
- Speaker A/B switchable: Connect two pair of speakers to enjoy music in the main room and a second room, either only in one of each or both in parallel.
- Vibration-resistant design with Direct Mechanical Ground Construction: Listen to music with pristine detail and quality unaffected by the environment
- Main transformer with separate coiled wires for audio/control circuits: Eliminates interference to optimize sound quality
- Micro-processor with Stop Mode: Protects audio signal from external noise during playback
- Denon-proprietary Signal Level Divided Construction (SLDC) chassis: Amplify and transmit delicate musical signals to the speakers to capture the nuance of the music
- Engineered with a more than 100-year Denon legacy in audio excellence: Trust this high-quality and durable system to deliver the ultimate audio experience