Dual 15” High-Power Two-way Speaker
VPX725 is a dual 15” two-way speaker system designed for live music, speech or pre-recorded applications.
VPX725 uses a 1.5” JBL 2408H-1 annular polymer diaphragm neodymium compression driver to collaborate with two (2) 15” high efficiency woofers for acoustic reproduction of high power, low distortion and low power compression. The 15” woofers embed an optimal demodulating cooling aluminum ring, hence, stable performance is guaranteed even after long working hours. The speaker system creates a 70° × 60° (H × V) coverage pattern to ensure even and smooth response no matter on or off axis.
VPX725 is designed for versatile installation. Twelve (12) suspension points are available for flying mounting and convenient orientation adjust. Two (2) integral handles make it easier to transport and install.
The entire system presents itself in a professional and low profile manner and aims to provide prolonged reliability and durability to its users. The trapezoidal enclosure is constructed of quality plywood and finished in rugged DuraFlex™ coating to sustain frequent transit and set-up. The front grille is made from 16-gauge steel and backed with acoustically transparent fabrics to provide adequate protection to drivers and circuits inside.
- 15” high efficiency woofer
- 1.5” annular polymer diaphragm compression driver
- Enclosure constructed of premium plywood and finished in black DuraFlexTM coating
- 70° × 60° (H × V) coverage pattern for even and smooth response on and off axis
- Heavy-duty 16-gauge protective screen backed steel grille
- 12 rigging points for suspension installation