LEWITT LCT 940 ไมค์บันทึกเสียงร้อง ไมโครโพนสำหรับห้องบันทึกเสียง LEWITT LCT 940 PRO ไมค์ห้องอัด จากแบรนด์ชั้นนำ LEWITT.
LEWITT LCT 940
Warren Huart, founder of ProduceLikeAPro.com publishes tutorials and reviews on a regular basis to a wide audience. In this episode he compares a LEWITT LCT 940 with a Neumann U47.
Honest tube sound
The dual triode 12AX7 tube delivers a warm and comforting sound with smooth high frequencies while still preserving the ability to cut through the mix. Low self-noise and high dynamic range exemplify how the LCT 940 is vintage design brought into the present.
The future of vintage
Innovation and heritage unite
The LCT 940 is like its country of origin; Vienna, Austria. It is a mixture of old and new, traditional heritage and high-tech. We love rich tube sound, and we love precision and transparency. The freedom of having both and everything in between makes the LCT 940 a dream come true for all recording professionals.
Our LC10 capsule
Precision taken to a whole new level
The externally polarized dual-diaphragm 1″ capsule captures every nuance of your performance due to its 3-micron-thin, gold-layered, low-mass diaphragms. It can handle everything from vocals to full orchestras.
Remote control unit
Illuminated user interface
The illumination of the user interface makes a quick and accurate setup of pattern, pre-attenuation and low-cut possible – even in total darkness it is easy to check or change the settings on the remote power supply unit.
Use the Tube // FET blend control – find your perfect mix of warmth and absolute precision
Automatic Attenuation and Clipping History
The LCT 940 is packed with useful features that make your recording workflow easier!
The LCT 940 provides 9 polar patterns: omni, wide cardioid, cardioid, supercardioid, figure-8 and 4 intermediates.
Low-cut and attenuation
Adapt to every situation
Low-cut: linear, 40 Hz, 150 Hz, 300 Hz
Attenuation: 0 dB, -6 dB, -12 dB, -18 dB
- Type : Condenser, externally polarized
- Acoustical operating principle : Pressure gradient transducer
- Transducer Ø : 25.4 mm, 1 in
- Polar pattern : Omni, wide cardioid, cardioid, supercardioid, figure-8, four intermediate patterns
- Frequency range : 20 … 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity23 mV/Pa, -33 dBV/Pa (cardioid)
20 mV/Pa, -34 dBV/Pa (omni)
23 mV/Pa, -33 dBV/Pa (figure-8)
- Equivalent noise level (FET)8 dB (A), cardioid
9 dB (A), omni
8 dB (A), figure-8
- Equivalent noise level (Tube)12 dB (A), cardioid
13 dB (A), omni
12 dB (A), figure-8
- Max. SPL for 0.5 % THD (FET) : 143 dBSPL, 0 dB pre-attenuation
- Max. SPL for 0.5% THD (Tube) : 140 dBSPL, 0 dB pre-attenuation
- Signal / noise ratio (FET) : 86 dB (A)
- Signal / noise ratio (Tube) : 82 dB (A)
- Dynamic range of FET mic. Amp. 135 dB
- Pre-attenuation pad 0 dB
- Low-cut filterlinear
40 Hz (12 dB/oct)
150 Hz (6 dB/oct)
300 Hz (6 dB/oct)
- Internal impedance : 200 Ω
- Rated load impedance : 1,000 Ω
- PSU – supply voltage230 V, 50 Hz
110 V, 60 Hz
- Current consumption : 170 mA
- Connector : Gold plated 11-pin XLR
- Microphone dimensions : 192 x 60 x 46 mm, 7.5 x 2.4 x 1.8 in
- PSU dimensions : 250 x 150 x 70 mm, 9.8 x 5.9 x 2.8 in
- Microphone net weight : 662 g, 23.3 oz
- PSU net weight : 1930 g, 68.1 oz
Tube // FET and everything in between
The LCT 940 unifies the specific characteristics of a premium large-diaphragm FET condenser microphone and a top-notch tube microphone. “Tube” delivers warmth and musical harmonics, while “FET” stands for the clear and nuanced sound for which LEWITT condenser microphones are renowned for. Use the Tube // FET blend control – find your ideal mix. The LCT 940 features a total of nine different polar patterns – five “standard” polar patterns omnidirectional, cardioid, figure-8, wide- and supercardioid and four additional