ลำโพง Sound Bar SBX-D201 2.1 ชาแนล 80 วัตต์ เชื่อมต่อกับ Bluetooth, HDMI และ 3.5mm mini plug เพิ่มพลังเสียงของทีวีของคุณโดยไม่ต้องใช้สายที่พันกัน จากแบรนด์ PIONEER
Today’s televisions are fantastic. You can find TVs with a huge range of features from 4K, HDTV and HDR to 3D and Internet connectivity. Unfortunately the form factor slimming down has meant a huge sacrifice one key feature – audio quality.
Pioneer has an innovative solution. Its new Stealth Designed Speaker Bar SBX-D201 is a sleek, high-performance way to boost your TV’s audio without the tangled wires of a surround sound system. But the best part about this product is that it can become invisible!
A sound bar or speaker bar is a great way to upgrade your TV, but what if it does not match your TV size?
The SBX-D201 solves that problem. You can place its satellite speakers horizontally or vertically in front of or behind your TV. The non-directional subwoofer bar also works equally well in front of or behind your TV. There is no huge subwoofer box, just great and high-quality sound. This is innovation. This is Stealth Design!
High quality audio performance
The SBX-D201’s satellite speakers have a unique front firing design which enhances the flow of audio under and around the TV. The double firing bazooka style subwoofer delivers strong bass from any location. Additionally, the system includes DTS Studio Sound and Dolby Digital for a realistic and immersive surround experience. Whether you prefer to listen to music or watch movies, this speaker bar delivers.
SBX-D201 offers a number of connectivity options including Bluetooth, HDMI and 3.5mm mini plug. Operation is user friendly with a simple, ergonomic infrared remote control.
Pioneer’s New Stealth Designed Speaker Bar looks great… or not. You can decide to either show it off or hide it but one thing is for certain – the SBX-D201 will greatly enhance the audio of your living room!
Hidden LED indicators show all the status
Under the SBX-101 speaker grille, there is a set of hidden LED indicators, by which users can easily understand the current operating status of the speaker bar and see clearly if the operation commands are received. Users will no longer need to point the remote control at the speaker bar aimlessly without getting any visual feedback.
Power source , Voltage and Impedance
- Input terminal DC24V, rated current 2.5A (subwoofer input terminal)
- AC100V – 240V, 50/60Hz
- Satellite speaker 8Ω
- Subwoofer: 2 drivers, 75 mm in diameter
- Satellite speaker: 2 drivers, 33 mm and 55 mm in diameter
Total maximum output level
- 80W (at non-simultaneous activation, JEITA)
Maximum output level
- Subwoofer: 40W (at non-simultaneous activation, JEITA)
- Satellite speaker: 20W + 20W
Input / Output
- HDMI input: 1 HDMI input (Type A)
- HDMI output (ARC): 1 HDMI output with Audio Return Channel (ARC, Type A)
- Analog input: 3.5mm stereo jack
- Dolby® Digital, linear PCM
Surround sound package
- DTS Studio SoundTM
- Version 4.0
- Transmission output: Class 2
- Maximum distance: Max 10 m (depending on the environment)
- Compatible profile: A2DP
- Frequency bandwidth used: 2.4 GHz band
Operating temperature range
- 5ºC to 45ºC
Outside dimensions (W x H x D) and Weight
- Subwoofer: 660 x 96 x 90mm (including stand)
- Satellite speaker: 150 x 96 x 113 mm (including stand and bottom plate)
- 3.5 kg