ไมค์หนีบปกเสื้อ SARAMONIC LavMicro สามารถใช้กับกล้อง DSLR, กล้องมิเรอร์เลสและกล้องวิดีโอตลอดจนเครื่องบันทึกเสียง สมาร์ทโฟน แท็บเล็ต จากแบรนด์ SARAMONIC
The Saramonic LavMicro is a wired omnidirectional clip-on lavalier microphone that delivers broadcast-quality sound and can be used with DSLRs, mirrorless and video cameras, as well as audio recorders, smartphones, tablets, and other devices. An included 1/4” adapter even lets you use it with cameras like the Blackmagic Design Cinema Camera. The LavMicro features a 20-foot (6m) cable, which gives you ample room to position your subject in front of the camera.
The LavMicro has an omnidirectional pickup pattern which is desirable when capturing sound for video and audio recordings because it doesn’t reject sound in any direction. This makes for a more even, natural sound quality. The LavMicro features a battery, which means you can use it with a large variety of equipment, and when used with devices like smartphones, the battery is unnecessary and can easily be switched off.
All of the accessories you need to capture excellent audio are included. The alligator-style mic clip provides a firm grasp to collars and clothing. The fitted foam windscreen diffuses unwanted wind noise. The reusable cable wraps help you keep your wires tidy. And an included miniature screwdriver and extra screws are provided for accessing the battery.
- Provides broadcast-quality sound to DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, audio recorders, smartphones, tablets, and other devices
- Includes a wired clip-on lavalier microphone with an omnidirectional pickup pattern that’s ideal for video and audio recordings because it doesn’t reject sound in any direction
- Includes all of the accessories you need to capture excellent audio (clip, windscreen, etc.), 20-foot (6m) cable gives you a generous amount of length for creative options
- Optional battery power makes it compatible with a wide variety of equipment, when used with smartphones the battery is unnecessary and can be switched off
- A low-cost solution for achieving excellent sound quality
Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
Frequency Range: 50Hz to 18kHz
Signal to Noise: 78 dB SPL
Sensitivity: -32 dB ± 3 dB / 0 dB= 1 V/Pa, 1 kHz
Connector: 1/8″ (3.5 mm) TRS/TRRS combo connector
Cable Length: 20′ (6.0 m)