SE ELECTRONICS sE Z5600A II ชุดไมค์บันทึกเสียง ไมโครโพนสำหรับห้องบันทึกเสียง SE ELECTRONICS sE Z5600A II ไมค์ห้องอัด จากแบรนด์ชั้นนำ SE ELECTRONICS
SE ELECTRONICS sE Z5600A II
Studio Condenser Microphone
This Mic Lets You Get More Out of Your Studio!
The Z5600a II from sE Electronics is a large-diaphragm tube microphone that gives you a uniquely modern sound with a classic tube vibe. If you’re looking for one stellar studio microphone that can capture a wide range of instruments and vocal ranges with the professional quality you need to produce successful records, then you’ll find what you’re looking for when you pick up a Z5600a II. Nine graded steps allow you to switch among omnidirectional, cardioid, and figure-8 patterns, with intermediate stages in between. Plus, the Z5600a II offers you a 10dB pad and a bass roll-off control, so whether you’re miking a kick drum, a choir, or a solo vocalist in any room configuration, there’s a perfect setting available to meet your needs.
This beautiful mic comes in a wooden presentation case, cradled in a full aluminum flight case with a large shockmount and a brushed aluminum PSU with pattern switching and cables.
- Versatile large-diaphragm condenser tube microphone
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid, omni, figure-8, and 6 intermediate stages, all selectable on AC power unit
- Comes in a wooden presentation case
- Includes an aluminum flight case, a large shockmount, and a brand-new brushed-aluminum PSU with pattern switching and cables
- Sensitivity: 14.1mV/Pa – 37 +/- 1dB(0dB = 1V/Pa 1,000Hz)
- Impedance: Less than or equal to 200 ohms
- Equivalent noise level: 12dB (A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD @ 1,000Hz: 135dB
- Microphone Type:Tube Condenser
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid, Omni, Figure-8
- Diaphragm Size:1.06″ (27mm)
- Frequency Response:20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL:135dB
- Output Impedance:200 ohms
- Self Noise:12dB (A weighted)
- Low Cut Filter:Yes
- Included Accessories:Power Supply, Shock Mount, Wood Case, Flight Case