SE ELECTRONICS sE2200 ไมค์บันทึกเสียง ไมโครโพนสำหรับห้องบันทึกเสียง SE ELECTRONICS sE2200 ไมค์ห้องอัด จากแบรนด์ชั้นนำ SE ELECTRONICS
SE ELECTRONICS sE2200
Studio Condenser Microphone
Versatile, Value-packed Condenser Mic
The sE Electronics sE2200 is the latest update of the company’s venerable large-diaphragm cardioid condenser mic — and, thanks to its discrete Class A components, it sounds incredible. It delivers the same stunning, up-front sound and full feature set that made the original version such a huge hit. This is an incredibly versatile microphone, equally at home in front of a guitar cabinet as it is over a drum kit. And if you’re looking for that first truly special vocal mic, the sE2200 is an excellent choice. At Sweetwater, we know value when we hear it. The sE Electronics sE2200 is a no-brainer addition to your mic locker.
The sE2200 is the latest version of the award-winning cardioid condenser microphone that put sE Electronics on the map many years ago with its smooth, polished sound for vocals, voiceovers, and numerous instrumental applications.
TRADITIONAL CLASS-A ELECTRONIC DESIGN
Its carefully selected, discrete components ensure brilliant sound quality on any source. The sE2200’s design still avoids using any ICs (integrated circuits) and is built to excel – not to a standard. Low noise, consistent performance and high sensitivity is provided by state-of-the-art surface-mounted electronic components with extremely tight tolerances.
TWO SWITCHABLE ATTENUATION LEVELS & LOW-CUT FILTERS
The -10 dB and -20 dB pad switches provide extended dynamic range, enabling a wide variety of applications and close-mic techniques for even the loudest instruments…think super-heavy electric guitars, fortissimo brass instruments, and heavy-footed kick drums.
Selectable at either 80Hz or 160Hz, the two low-cut filters help eliminate low-frequency rumble or footfall noise, as well as help compensate for excessive bass (proximity effect) with close-mic techniques.
ALL-METAL HOUSING & PREMIUM FINISH
Unlike the cheaply constructed bodies of some other affordable microphones, the sE2200’s all-metal chassis provides efficient rejection of any electrical interference and noise – and the high-quality finish ensures a great look for years to come.
GOLD-PLATED XLR CONNECTOR
Ensures loss-free, reliable signal connection for years and years and years and…
THE ISOLATION PACK
For situations where greater rumble control and ‘plosive protection is desired, this bundle also includes sE’s Isolation Pack. With the twist of a single knob, the mount attaches quickly and securely to the microphone, and is removable with the same simple motion. This allows the mic to be set up quickly and easily – no adjustments, no hassle.
The Isolation Pack also comes equipped with sE’s curved metal pop filter, which efficiently slots in to the shockmount and is vertically adjustable for best performance.
- An amazing value in a large-diaphragm condenser microphone
- Discrete Class A components ensure top-shelf sound quality on any source
- Ideal for everything from vocals to drum overheads to guitar amps
- Handcrafted 1″ gold-sputtered condenser capsule provides smooth and consistent cardioid polar pattern
- 80/160Hz highpass filter and 10/20dB pad for advanced onboard sound-shaping options
- Extremely low noise and high SPL handling provides you with an extended dynamic range
- Max SPL (0.5% THD): 125/135/145dB (0/10/20dB attenuation pad)
- Shockmount included
- Requires +48V phantom power
- Microphone Type:Condenser
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Diaphragm Size:1″ (25.4mm)
- Frequency Range:20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL:125dB SPL, 145dB (with pad)
- Output Impedance:50 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio:82dB (A weighted)
- Self Noise:12dB (A weighted)
- Low Cut Filter:80Hz, 160Hz (6dB/octave)
- Pads:-10dB, -20dB
- Power Source:48V phantom power
- Included Accessories:Shockmount