ลำโพงซับวูฟเฟอร์ TANNOY VSX 8.2BP 2×8 นิ้ว 1,600 วัตต์ สำหรับ Portable และ งานติดตั้ง (สีดำ) Compact Band Pass Passive Subwoofer จากยี่ห้อ TANNOY
The VSX 8.2BP is a compact dual 8″ 1,600-Watt passive band pass subwoofer that is ideally suited for a broad range of speech and music sound reinforcement applications in both fixed, portable, and touring audio systems. VSX 8.2BP’s superb low frequency reproduction makes it the perfect choice for deployment in clubs, bars, theatres and AV applications.
A dual ported band pass system, the VSX 8.2BP features twin 8″ low frequency drivers that provide extended low frequency response to well below 40 Hz – for chest-pounding bass. Fast and accurate transient response enables the VSX 8.2BP Subwoofer to generate copious quantities of tight low end output that is virtually distortion-free.
Band Pass Enclosure Design
Band pass enclosures are extremely efficient, creating maximum bass output within a specific frequency range by increasing the acoustic load presented to the driver. The low distortion band pass design utilised in the VSX 8.2BP reinforces the bass musical instrument frequencies, and steep cut-off slopes ensure an effective acoustic transition for use with full-range loudspeakers. A typical application could consist of a VSX 8.2BP providing the low-frequency bass extension for one, or two VX Series top cabinets.
VSX 8.2BP Subwoofers can be easily deployed in a multitude of configurations, thanks to the integral M10 rigging points and blanking plate for an optional VTH pole mount. For touring and portable applications, the enclosures also feature our Integrip handles, which are ergonomically integrated into the rear of each cabinet.
Construction and Connectivity
Finished in a hard wearing semi matt black paint, the cabinet is constructed of internally braced plywood and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam. The rear panel connector plate carries Neutrik speakON NL4 and barrier strip connectors for input and link connections to accommodate additional subwoofer, or satellite full range loudspeakers.
- Compact band pass subwoofer for portable and installation applications
- 400 Watts continuous, 1,600 Watts peak power
- Twin 8″ bass drivers for extended low frequency system response to below 40 Hz
- Low distortion dual port design for maximum sound pressure levels
- Ideal for background music playback in clubs, bars, theatres and AV applications
- Internally braced plywood enclosure
- Finished with a hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Blanking plate for optional VTH pole mount
- Integral M10 rigging points for ease of installation
- Integrip handles ergonomically integrated into rear of cabinet
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 and barrier strip connectors for input and link output
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.