กล้องวิดีโอ HD แบบพกพา ZOOM Q2N-4K สำหรับบันทึกภาพ และเสียง เลนส์มุมกว้าง 150 ° บันทึกโดยตรงไปยังการ์ด microSD, microSDHC และ microSDXC สูงสุด 256 GB จากแบรนด์ ZOOM
ZOOM Q2N-4K Handy Video Recorder
The 4K Camera for Musicians.
The Zoom Q2n-4K combines unrivaled audio with crisp 4K imaging to completely capture your rehearsals, performances and live streams like never before.
Look As Good As You Sound
Easily capture your full band or solo act using five field of view (FOV) settings.
The Q2n-4K’s 150-degree lens and color LCD make it easy to frame the perfect shot.
At the touch of a button, the Q2n-4K captures premium video recording at up to 4K Ultra HD resolution.
Sound As Good As You Look
You work hard to cultivate your sound. The Q2n-4K’s X/Y stereo microphones are designed to handle everything from saxophone to heavy metal.
Monitor your audio via headphones with the Q2n-4K’s
1/8” stereo output jack.
The Camera for Lights & Action
Stage lights can overexpose your video and can ruin a good take. The Q2n-4K’s high dynamic range (HDR) technology automatically adjusts the exposure, so your lighting effects don’t blow out the shot.
Setting the Scene
12 ‘Scene’ presets allow you to record your performances in a wide range of environments, including “Jazz Club”, “Concert Light”, “Dance Club”, and “Outdoor”. The Q2n-4K even features an “Auto” scene setting, which will detect your current lighting and select the appropriate balance for you.
Watch it on a Big Screen
With a micro HDMI video output, the Q2n-4K lets you
watch your video in high definition on your TV.
Video and audio file types
Video (with audio) is recorded as a MPEG-4 (MOV) file. When using the “Camera Off” mode, audio data can be saved independently in uncompressed WAV format (up to 24-bit/96 kHz).
Extended recording times
The Q2n-4K can record on microSD, microSDHC and microSDXC cards. And when using the Q2n-4K with a microSDXC card, you can record longer sessions (up to 256 GB) as a single file.
- High-quality 150° wide-angle lens (f2.8/15.2 mm)
- 12 ‘Scene’ options for use in different lighting environments, including ‘Auto’ setting that intelligently adapts to your environment
- Built-in X/Y stereo microphones capable of handling sound levels up to 120 dB SPL
- Can be used as standalone audio recorder with data saved in WAV format up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- 5 field of view (FOV) settings
- Records directly to microSD, microSDHC and microSDXC cards up to 256 GB for extended recording times
- Easy one-button recording
- Color LCD
- Support for three HD video modes: 720p, 1080p and 4K
- Video bitrates up to 76 Mbps for improved image quality
- Frame rates: 4K/30fps, 4K/25fps, 4K/24fps, 1080p/60fps, 1080p/50fps, 1080p/30fps, 1080p/25fps, 1080p/24fps, 720p/30fps, 720p/25fps
- HDMI video output for connection to HDTVs, selectable between NTSC and PAL
- Records video (with audio) in MOV format
- Analog-style level control with onscreen digital metering
- Auto Gain function gives automatic control over audio input level
- Stereo input for use with external devices plus support for plug-in power
- Headphone/line-level output for fast audio monitoring
- Low-cut filter for the elimination of low-frequency noise and rumble
- USB interface for live streaming and data transfer
- Compatible with OBS Open Broadcaster Software, Skype and other popular streaming applications
- USB mic function (with low-latency direct monitoring) when used with computers and iOS devices (Apple Camera Connection Kit or Lightning to USB Camera Adapter required for use with iOS devices)
- Operates with two AA batteries
- Built-in standard tripod mount
1/2.3″ 16 M-flexible CMOS sensor
F 2.8, 150° FOV
MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 (MOV)
4K: 30 p, 25 p, 24 p
WAV: 96 kHz/24-bit, 48 kHz/24-bit, 44.1 kHz/16-bit
• LO-CUT: Off, 80 Hz, 120 Hz, 160 Hz
FOV (5 steps): WIDE–0–TELE
1.77″ four-color LCD (160 × 128)
Combined headphone/line stereo mini jack
300 mW 8 Ω mono speaker
microSDHC/microSDXC (class 10 or higher, 256 GB maximum)
Connector: USB2.0 Micro-B
Supported cable: USB2.0 Micro-B cable
2 AA batteries : alkaline LR6 (1.5 V), nickel metal hydride HR6 (1.2 V) or lithium FR6 (1.5 V)
|Estimated continuous recording time using batteries:||
Audio quality: 48 kHz/24-bit
• The above values are approximate.
Main unit (maximum dimensions): 58.7 mm (D) × 68.5 mm (W) × 83.0 mm (H)
|Weight (main unit only):||