กล้องวิดีโอ HD แบบพกพา ZOOM Q8 สำหรับบันทึกภาพ และเสียง บันทึกวิดีโอความละเอียดสูงพร้อมเสียงความละเอียดสูง เหมาะสำหรับผู้สร้างเพลงและวิดีโอ จากแบรนด์ ZOOM
ZOOM Q8 Handy Video Recorder
The Q8 marries high-definition video with high-resolution audio, making it the perfect camera for music and video creators everywhere. Its 160 degree wide-angle lens and digital zoom ensure that you’ll always capture the complete picture. Combine that with ZOOM’s groundbreaking interchangeable mic capsule system and two XLR/TRS combo inputs for a world of options.
Complete compatibility for total versatility.
The Q8 comes with its own specially designed detachable X/Y microphone, yet it’s compatible with most Zoom microphone capsules.
หากคุณใช้ H5 หรือ H6 แล้วคุณสามารถสลับแคปซูลด้วย Q8 ได้เช่นกัน *
ZOOM H6 เครื่องบันทึกเสียงแบบพกพา ความละเอียดสูงสุด 24-bit /96kHz
฿17,600(รวม VAT 7% แล้ว) (ส่งฟรี)
ZOOM H5 เครื่องอัดเสียงแบบพกพา ความละเอียด 24-bit/96 kHz
฿12,700(รวม VAT 7% แล้ว) (ส่งฟรี)
The Total Package Easy to use and full-featured.
The Q8 offers a large full-color LCD touchscreen for ease of use, along with a wealth of advanced features. Dual combo XLR/TRS inputs allow the connection of external microphones and line-level sources, and a built-in speaker and stereo Headphone/Line Out jack provide audio monitoring; there’s even an HDMI output for video monitoring.
Its high-quality 160-degree wide-angle lens and flexible mounting options mean that you can shoot high-def video anywhere you go. Plus there’s a USB output that allows the Q8 to be interconnected with your computer so you can use it with your favorite streaming or editing software.
Full range, crystal clarity.
The Q8 delivers that same great Zoom sound quality you’ll find in all of our products, with support for high-resolution 24-bit/96kHz audio. It comes with a high-quality detachable X/Y microphone or you can connect different Zoom mic capsules.
A low-cut filter and foam windscreen allow you to eliminate low-frequency noise and rumble, as well as a built-in compressor and limiter. Audio can be recorded along with video, or the Q8 can be used as a standalone stereo or four-channel audio-only recorder.
Go beyond High Definition.
The Q8 goes beyond standard HD, offering 3M HD (2304 x 1296 pixels @ 30fps /24mbps) as well as two kinds of HD (24mbps and 16mbps for increased storage capability) at frame rates of up to 60 fps at 720p for capturing fast action video. Support for both standard and HD video file formats assures that you’ll have plenty of options when it comes to storage and streaming.
Its F2.0 aperture / 160˚ wide-angle lens ensures that you’ll capture every moment with full realism and sharp definition. The Q8 comes with 10 “Scene” presets which allow you to use it in a variety of lighting conditions, from direct sunlight to low-light. These presets include “Concert Lighting” (which can be adjusted for lighting conditions that can drastically change) and “Concert Low-Light,” both designed for dimly lit locations. More specific settings allow you to tailor the camera for shooting in jazz clubs, rehearsal studios, and the outdoors.
Change your point of view.
Need a different POV? The Q8’s got you covered. Not only can it be attached to any standard tripod, it comes with a tripod-to-three-prong converter, so you can use it with every kind of action camera mount, too.
Take your Q8 onstage and mount it to your mic stand, amp, or drum kit. Shoot video from front row center and use the supplied stereo X/Y microphone to capture the audience experience. Or use the Q8 at the mixing position and record the feed from the board, as well as the sound of the room. Use multiple Q8s for a dramatic mix of different angles — the full-color touchscreen LCD is fully rotatable so you can always view your image regardless of camera positioning.
Connectivity, power to spare, and selectable file formats.
A built-in USB port enables live streaming and allows the Q8 to be used as a webcam or USB microphone. It also allows connection with other equipment and computer software — even an iPad* — for post-production capability.
*Apple Camera Connection Kit required.
The supplied lithium-ion battery that powers the Q8 can be recharged easily in the studio or in the field, using either an optional AC adapter or via USB. Battery life is more than two hours when shooting at 720p/30fps. In audio recording-only mode, battery life is extended further still.
The Q8 records directly to SD, SDHC, and SDXC cards, up to 128GB. Video is stored in MOV file format, with various HD settings for maximum video quality, or you can shoot in standard definition (SVGA) when space or streaming bandwidth is at a premium. Recorded audio can be integrated directly into the MOV file, or audio can be saved separately from the video data.
Q8 Features at a Glance
- Records directly to SD, SDHC, and SDXC cards, up to 128GB
- High-quality 160° wide-angle lens with selectable viewing angles (F2.0/16.6mm)
- Uses a system of interchangeable microphone capsules that can be swapped out as easily as the lens of a camera
- Supplied detachable stereo X/Y microphone (XYQ-8)
- Compatible with most Zoom microphone capsules (sold separately); not compatible with EXH-6 TRS/XLR Combo Input Capsule
- Full-color rotating LCD touchscreen
- Support for five HD video modes, up to 2304 x 1296 pixels (3M HD), as well as two WVGA modes
- Frame rates of up to 60fps for capturing fast action video and slow motion playback
- 4x digital zoom
- Records video in MOV format (with or without audio)
- Records audio in AAC and WAV formats, up to 24-bit/96k
- Up to four tracks of simultaneous audio recording
- Two mic/line inputs with XLR/TRS combo connectors, each with selectable phantom power and -20dB pad
- Analog-style gain controls for each input
- Built-in audio mixer
- Stereo link function
- Supplied foam windscreen and low-cut filter for the elimination of low-frequency noise and rumble
- Dedicated Headphone output/Line out
- Built-in speaker for fast monitoring
- HDMI video output for connection to HDTVs, selectable between NTSC and PAL
- USB interface for live streaming and data transfer to and from computer editing software
- Webcam and USB mic function for use with external devices such as computers and iPads (Apple Camera Connection Kit required)
- Direct monitoring for zero latency during use as a USB mic
- Compatible with USTREAM Producer, Flash Live Media Encorder, Skype, and other popular streaming applications
- SD card reader function
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery (chargeable via USB or optional AC adapter)
- Battery life of more than 2 hours
- Built-in standard tripod mount
- Includes tripod-to-three-prong converter for compatibility with all action camera mounts