KANEXPRO SDI-MULTI2SDIPRO Multiple Video Cross-Converter to SDI/HDMI
Convert DVI, VGA, Component, S-video or Composite to 3G/HD/SD-SDI & HDMI
The KanexPro multi-cast cross converter provides multiple input conversions from HDMI, DVI-I, VGA, Component, to 3G/HD/SD-SDI & HDMI. It packs a powerful up and down video scaler supporting a bank of resolutions up to 1080p60/59.94Hz and 1080p/29.97Hz.
Built-in Anti – aliasing & 3D De-interlace
For sharp reproduction of image quality and video enhancements, this multi-caster also provides anti-aliasing to create greater realism to a digital image by smoothing jagged edges on curved lines and diagonals. 3D interlacing helps converting to progressive scan image when used with broadcast based SDI systems filing in the missing lines to full 60 frames per second.
Region of Interest (ROI)
Numerous intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance applications need to detect potential targets or regions of interest (ROIs) in digital imagery. These ROIs can then be used to routinely call for further sensing or other action, to control intelligent image-compression algorithms, or to direct further analysis for target identification and recognition.
Using our free software, the converter allows selecting the region of interest from a video or image displayed on the screen. Just drag the region of interest from your computer either horizontally or vertically. The size of the ROI can be increased or decreased to create special attention on that image.
Ideal for medical imaging and other broadcast applications involving simultaneous output to high-resolution SDI and HDMI monitors with cross-conversion from analog video devices such as VGA, Component, S-Video and composite.
- Convert Digital / Analog video to SDI & HDMI
- Powerful up/ down converter scaler
- Built-in anti – aliasing & 3D De-interlace
- Built-in test pattern generator
- Added DIP switch settings for various video resolutions
- Allows region of interest (ROI) – for annotation & quantitative information
- Simultaneous output to 2 x SDI & 1x HDMI
- Audio embedder supports output up to 8Ch/[email protected]
- Mini –USB port for firmware update
- Locking power supply & mounting ears
- Compact & ruggedized design makes perfect mobile broadcasting hardware
Note: RG59 cable is required for SDI transmission; we recommend a 75-ohm high quality coaxial cable.
- Input: 1 x DVI (HDMI can be used with DVI-to-HDMI adapter)
- Input: 3 x SDI BNC for Component, S-video & C-video
- 3.5mm for analog stereo audio
- Output: 2 X SDI BNC
- Output: 1 X HDMI
- Output Video Signal: SD/HD/3G SDI/ or thru Digital HDMI
Supported Resolutions (HDTV)
- 1080p,1920 x [email protected], 59.94,60Hz
- 720p; 1280 x [email protected], 60Hz
- 1280 x 720, 480i (NTSC mode) 576i Standard PAL mode
- Operating Temperature: 0?C to +50?C
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 85 % RH (no condensation)
- Storage Temperature: -20?C to +60?C
- Storage Humidity: 5% to 90 % RH (no condensation)
- Regulatory Approvals Converter: FCC, CE, UL
- Regulatory Approvals Power Supply: FCC, CE, UL
- Size: (LWH): 3.14″x1.61″x0.98″
- Weight (net): 0.33 lbs (150g)
- External power supply: 7.5V -15V
- 3 Year parts & labor
- Multicaster Converter
- DC power supply
- Operation manual